Ludia Forums

Just venting my frustration

So I go to play the arena to get daily battle incubator to help my alliance and I start my first battle. I put in thyla first and he times out. I see this:
Screenshot_20210524-201436_JW Alive
I kill that going superiority strike then rend then swap to draco. And then this happens
Screenshot_20210524-201540_JW Alive
I am starting to get frustrated. I cleanse impact but he goes distracting impact and kills me in 1. Is swap to spinota to go bleed and then swoop and this happens
Screenshot_20210524-201709_JW Alive
I am really frustrated now and I lose. I LOSE 37 CUPS. I thought he was a dropper so I check their profile and I see this

Mind you, my highest cup score is 3602. I thought it would work like the trash system did in the tourney and if I get put against someone with higher cups I lose less trophies. CLEARLY NOT!!! I want to personally ask ludia to see if they think this is fair. The 20/40 system is horrible. Actually it is so bad there are no words bad enough to describe it. :triumph:

To prevent this post from getting hidden: edit that profile pic so that username and number can’t be seen :wink:

1 Like

Whoops forgot about that

1 Like

And this is the issue with the 20/40. You’re way more likely to lose 40 pts because there’s loads of droppers.

4 Likes

I had that happen to me.

I faced a Hadros in lockdown

2 Likes

If you guys think thats bad then check this out…
Take a real good look at the speed, atk and HP strengths…
that is insane to see a Tryostronyx with that crazy amount of speed you would have to be a jet powered dino to even try catching this thing in a police radar trap.!.

What arena

Thats a tryo in a raid though… Plus it got a speed up from a tuoramoloch and there is two tryos because the crit chance is 80%, which means that ready to crush was used by this tryo and other tryo in the raid.

2 Likes

There’s no way that’s in PvP.

1 Like

It’s boss battle

Who said it was in a PVP battle ?
All i am saying is that kind of speed plus the crit percentage is totally insane ( 212 speed + 80% crit chance ) if i had to face off against that kind of super boosted dino in a PvP battle i would quit the second i saw those kind of figures on an opponents dino because there would be no way of defeating it.!. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

That’s why it’s impossible to get that in PvP. I’m 99% sure neither of those stats are possible in PvP

1 Like

The thread is about the state of the current PvP system, and being placed against super boosted teams from dropper players, see OP comments. You would never face that in a PvP battle because those stats are impossible outside of a raid.