Ludia Forums

Just venting my frustration

So I go to play the arena to get daily battle incubator to help my alliance and I start my first battle. I put in thyla first and he times out. I see this:

I kill that going superiority strike then rend then swap to draco. And then this happens

I am starting to get frustrated. I cleanse impact but he goes distracting impact and kills me in 1. Is swap to spinota to go bleed and then swoop and this happens

I am really frustrated now and I lose. I LOSE 37 CUPS. I thought he was a dropper so I check their profile and I see this

Mind you, my highest cup score is 3602. I thought it would work like the trash system did in the tourney and if I get put against someone with higher cups I lose less trophies. CLEARLY NOT!!! I want to personally ask ludia to see if they think this is fair. The 20/40 system is horrible. Actually it is so bad there are no words bad enough to describe it. :triumph:

To prevent this post from getting hidden: edit that profile pic so that username and number can’t be seen :wink:

1 Like

Whoops forgot about that

1 Like

And this is the issue with the 20/40. You’re way more likely to lose 40 pts because there’s loads of droppers.

3 Likes

I had that happen to me.

I faced a Hadros in lockdown

If you guys think thats bad then check this out…
Take a real good look at the speed, atk and HP strengths…
that is insane to see a Tryostronyx with that crazy amount of speed you would have to be a jet powered dino to even try catching this thing in a police radar trap.!.

What arena

Thats a tryo in a raid though… Plus it got a speed up from a tuoramoloch and there is two tryos because the crit chance is 80%, which means that ready to crush was used by this tryo and other tryo in the raid.