Just waiting for lunch

And hoping this guy doesn’t go away before I can get there. Edit: It’s a monolophosaurus. I know it’s hard to see.

What is it! It looks like a blurrasaurus! Cause it’s blurry :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think that’s a Monolophosaurus.:thinking:

It’s a mono.

1 Like

This happened to me when I went to lunch earlier with a trex. Had my phone hanging out the window trying to get it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Annnnd now he’s gone…:sob:

I was trying to find every excuse I could to get out of the office. I work at a college so I could have walked across campus to get him, but didn’t find a good reason to be over there. Haha

Next time call me and I could call and pretend to be your pregnant wife! Unfortunately this can only be used once unless you live in Utah!

3 Likes

what did she order?

2 Likes

I was going to ask that too :laughing:

1 Like

I would advise when you find yourself in that situation where you can’t get to it straight away never, never tap on it. I’ve always found if I tap on something in the distance it is gone before I get to it. Like there’s a silent timer initiated.

1 Like

I passed one of those on the highway the other day and couldn’t get my phone to respond when I tried to tag it. :sob::sob::sob::sob: I totally should have begged my hubby to go back for it.

1 Like

She saw there was no goat and said she was on a diet! :scream:

4 Likes

pity - i simply must have you both over for lunch some day, i make a mean curry goat with roti. how are you with heat and/or headwear? the recipe depends on scotch bonnets.

1 Like

I’m Scottish, we don’t feel pain.

2 Likes