Just want to share my park too

Hi all, becouse in last time many people shows their parks, I am join too. Some things about my layout:

1. I try to place my creatures so that I use as much place as possible without wasting it
  2. I have only 10% + decorations around the creatures, for maximum coin squeezing. And also because I love what the park looks like with oases.
  3. I am currently only placing VIP buildings, as I am waiting for the message: “There is a maximum number of paddock in your park.” After this message I will use the remaining place to add the buildings
  4. The place in the middle of the park is for my favorite creatures.
5 Likes

@Lucky14 nice park. I moved all my heavy coin producers to Isla Sorna and I get around 6,000,000 coins every couple hours. Isla Nublar is where I keep the majority of my buildings/decorations and remainder of dinosaurs where I generate another 6,000,000 in coins every count down of beacon. My production is not as efficient as some who have a lot of clock towers, but I max out on coins every 2 or 3 days, depending on how I trade.

Nice builded Isla Sorna. Personally I think there’s no need to have a lot of clock towers max. Coins can be get from lower production. And no matter how much you use them, I am also able get max coins.

1 Like

FYI with the expansion of the second island there is currently no known limit on the number of paddocks you can have out on the map. It used to be 99 before that specific update but was changed to some number that we have not found again yet.

3 Likes

Cool. But why do you have such little DNA?

1 Like

@Too_qik my goal is to keep a minimum of 150,000 to 200,000. Anything above 200,000 goes toward creature goals. The highest I’ve ever been is a little over 400,000.

Oh ok, personally I keep a minimum of 500k and I currently have 3.1 million DNA.

1 Like

What is the advantage to keeping 500K DNA on hand?

Only advantage is if you wanted to create a level 40 of a new tournament hybrid as soon as it comes out, other than that it’s just personal preference. Similar to keeping large balances of any one resource, after a certain point it is more about personal preference versus game strategy.

3 Likes

It’s definitely more an end-game player thing, I rarely keep much DNA on hand as I’m actively working on buying and evolving hybrids to bring me up to the AFS I’m looking for to add an Indoraptor. I don’t really care about making new hybrids, particularly as none of them have had stats that interest me. The main reason in my case to keep a bit of a stash at all is the sDNA packs for DNA that keep popping up. Some of those have been worth spending on.

2 Likes

@Lucky14 I like your park! It’s a nice mixture of coin production and looking nice! If you’re looking for increased coin collection, but sticking with the design, you could add in a second row of oases to each row of them that you currently have. But I like how it looks already.

And I would agree with @Mary_Jo about DNA. I tend to keep a ton around just because I like hoarding most things in this game… but I was also extremely grateful for my large stash when the recent Tapejalocephalus s-DNA packs came out. I was able to buy the max amount that I could. And now have a nice solid Air Force!

2 Likes

In case I want to instantly Max out a new creature