Ludia Forums

Just wanted to say thanks!

Game, including battles, seems to be functioning great now! Just wanted to say thanks, but was a very frustrating weekend…

23 Likes
Props to Ludia!

just wasted to say it is terribly late for us. A coincidence everything is perfect after receiving prizes of the tournament…

Thank you Ludia! Very happy to have functioning battles back & the darting system!

3 Likes

Yes I agree battles are better, drone shooting is much quicker, and the Epic lion showed up!

3 Likes

Just downloaded the new version and thank you! Thank you for fixing the drones! Thank you for fixing the flashy a fax! And I’m hoping that you also fixed the issues with the connectivity! It really shows a lot that you guys are listening to us and making the adjustments that don’t work.
Just downloaded the new version and thank you! Thank you for fixing the drones! Thank you for fixing the flashy effects! And I’m hoping that you also fixed the issues with the connectivity! It really shows a lot that you guys are listening to us and making the adjustments that don’t work.

Thank you again!

4 Likes

I am so glad that the flashy reward effect is gone.

4 Likes

We’re happy when you are :wink:

7 Likes

Battle connects super fast! Thanks!

1 Like

Oh yes. Very fast battle match ups now

@Ren also, thank you to all of you responsible with keeping the forums civilized and for passing our thoughts, concerns, feelings and suggestions over to the devs. We know it takes a while for something to be done but as long as there is communication in some way, we are happy to help in making this game better… lots that can/should be changed but we are in this journey together.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ludia screwed up and made lots of people lose their trophies. Now they fixed their mistake, thank God. Why would you thank them for that! That thing shouldn’t have happened in the first place!

1 Like

Thank you so much for fixing the drone mechanics! Also, I can battle again! Yay! :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see the next tournament!