Ludia Forums

JW Alive purutaurus or Carnotarkus

I have just recently been thinking of getting a Carnotarkus,but I am not sure how worth it is,I have Purutaurus and it works very well in my team,just curious to know is it worth it,cause it is very similar to Purutaurus,and does not have cleansing strike and no escape

1 Like

Tarkus is very good. It survives much more than Purut and helps a lot to fight the Indoraptor Gen 2 due to its speed control. In my opinion, it is worth putting in the team …

I hope Tarkus will receive “No Escape” someday.

2 Likes

I like my Moo Moo (Carnotarkus). I’ll put tier 20 hp on her and mess with the erlidoms. Works best if you have a creature you can drop on the opponent after you rampage them and they get countered. You can also slow down critters to prepare them for slower ones next turn, or you can take large chunks of HP off a Thor.
I use Moo Moo in combination with Kaprosuchus to kill speedsters.

1 Like

Moo Moo :rofl:

Leveling mine to L30

2 Likes

Mine’s at 25 at the moment and T3 HP, no other boost but will up the attack only to T10. People do not expect that nearly unavoidable over 2K rampage.

1 Like

Carnotark!!! I :heart: Her! Perfect killer for Max, Erlido, and Indo2.

5 Likes

That’s one big Moo Moo :eyes:

2 Likes

Other than cleanse and no escape, Tarkus is better imo. But if you can’t get wuerhosaurus dna, Purutaurus isn’t much worse than Tarkus

2 Likes

Carnotarkus is better than Purutaurus in my opinion, but Carnotarkus often let me down. Going for a completely different tank seems like the better option, but maybe she’ll work for you.

1 Like

Carnotarkus has armor and more base attack than puru. it gets superiority strike instead of cleansing strike. she’s has a bit more survivability than puru. i would say it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Carnotarkus all the way. Purutaurus is only better against bleeders, and at trapping the opponent.

2 Likes

Thanks for this,each reply was amazing,thanks a lot for helping me out.

1 Like

I wish they gave it a more creative name… I was working on something that means dual sided bull in Spanish but I don’t know how to work out the creation process of dinosaur naming.

2 Likes

Yeah, at the moment the “Carno” in its name is a lie, because it’s a herbivore.

I like the idea that carnotarkus pretends to be an ordinary herbivore until it gets pounced on by a patch of raptors. Then it turns around and eats them

Although that’s kind of Entelochops’ thing now. It’s in its description.

What is its description? I haven’t checked

Ok, thanks