Ludia Forums

JW Elite Germany recruiting

Hi everyone,

our german-speaking alliance, JW Elite Germany, existing since the first day of patch 1.5, currently has 7 openings. We are very active in completing weekly missions, donating DNA and discussing any game-related strategies and tactics in our discord chat. If you happen to be an active, motivated player between 2000 and 5000 trophies and share these ideas, just leave me a message and you can join today.

Hi, are you still looking for members? My ingame name is annane, i’m at usually 4500 trophies, looking for an active alliance.

We have a few openings again.

Norwegian player here. Level 20, rank about 4300. Do always complete My daily battle incubator, and do 10-20 battles a day. Fire between 200-400 darts a day and usually Get between 20000-30000 DNA pr day. My alliance usually end up at rank 3, and if yours Get higher I’m interested in joining

Thanks for your response. You are very welcome to join, however, I need to emphasize that we are german-speaking :grin:

At the moment we are finishing 5/4 in the alliance quests.

I understand some German, had it in school a lifetime ago. And there’s always Google translate. Will join as soon next weeks mission starts

My username is COYS1967

I have sent a request to join now

We are going to have a couple of new openings.

Trophy count does not matter (currently from 3000 to 5500), as long as you’re actively donating and contributing in reaching the weekly alliance goals (currently 5/4). We prefer players that also join our Discord, however this is not a must.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

We are german-speaking.

We are again looking for new active members. As of today we have 9 openings. Please come to our discord (which is mandatory) first and introduce yourself: X4dbUQ8