JW Lego showcase!

I lost a lot of parts to a car in a fallen kingdom set, leave my lego on the floor because I have no space some times, I love my dominion sets but soon it’ll just be a faint memory. (Just like me camp Cretaceous, and fallen kingdom sets)

1 Like

Yesss. Now my LEGO 501st Battle Pack is in ruins :joy:

1 Like

Yes, is very unique i is only have this set and I is love it

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that ! Do take care of your LEGO lol as its something many a times we fail to do

2 Likes

Haha, we can all relate. (Me remembering when I dropped my dominion plane on the floor by accident while “testing” it)

1 Like

Defying Newton’s law of gravity be like

3 Likes

Haha :rofl: :joy: :flight_arrival: :boom:

3 Likes

In LEGO commercials they should let the plane fly instead of using their hands

In LEGO City a man has fallen into a river ! build the rescue helicopter and fly it ( lego crashing noises intensify )

3 Likes

Haha, that’s true

2 Likes

I’ve got two jurassic sets, one being the t-rex rampage set and the other being the lockwood manor set, I’ve also modified the head of the t-rex from the set to give it a more paleo look.

This isn’t jw related but I’m currently working on a spinosaurus moc

6 Likes

Finished the head of the spinosaurus, working on the body, it is already really heavy

7 Likes

Nice @Juju, looking good. Love the tongue!

5 Likes

Looks great! Can’t wait to see it with the finished body

2 Likes

I got this set yesterday:
It’s amazing!
I didn’t add the flag, because it makes it look less Jurassic World-ish. (Childish in other words)

3 Likes

Nice I don’t know when i get another jw dominion Lego set ( my English has improved “tremendously” a new word I’ll start using a bit more)

2 Likes