JW:TG Funnies

I don’t know if this thread will go anywhere, but if you make any funny memes or similar JW-related stuff, maybe this’d be a good place to share it.

Here’s one that came to me this morning in a PvP battle:

To your creature when your opponent is down to their last creature, has no blocks left, and you have four reserve and the class advantage:

3kg5jt

20 Likes

When you have Metriaphodon and the opponent has an amphibian heavy team

193a92e9f59bdd4855929b18183dd56a--famous-movie-quotes-film-quotes

14 Likes

When your opponent goes for a full attack but you survive with 1 health remaining.

source

15 Likes

When you run into that team in a tournament.

Merry Christmas also to all! Apologies for the belated wishing, have been making much Merry!

14 Likes

When you try to sneak into Dominator with under powered team.

Apologies for double post but this thread is just too good to squander. :upside_down_face:

In honor of the tournament as well I suppose.

14 Likes

Me reacting to (again) that team in a tournament

Jamie Mccrimmon

7 Likes

Me to my tournament trophy count when @Sionsith’s prediction is higher than I anticipated:

12 Likes

When you and your opponent are on your last dinosaur and you have a level 30 prestosuchus and they have a level 40 indoraptor.

4 Likes

@HanSoloWannaBe this is funny. Happens to me every single week.

3 Likes

When you accidentally lose track of how many action points your opponent has and you see plus 4 at the beginning of their turn.

tenor

15 Likes

When your one event away from Clash of Titans unlock.

6 Likes

I couldn’t find one with text, but Megatron says, “Their defenses are broken. Let the slaughter begin.”

For when you decide to overpower any defense points

giphy

8 Likes

When Lv40 Indoraptor roll up on you.

10 Likes

When you have put your best creatures at PvP and while you are ready to give the final shot ,
your battle stops , a "connection to the game server lost " notification appears and you cannot restore anything you lost . tenor

8 Likes

When the Weekly Schedule labels a tournament “Cenozoic” or “Aquatic” but then it’s a Jurassic tournament with a Cenozoic or Aquatic prize:

283fb29c2eb488f80f4a82cd089aa76e252d9c66b47dcf496c28843a14293da6

10 Likes

To the game, when you get a 40 DNA prize from the Elite Modded PvP Prize Wheel:

8 Likes

Normal tournament.

Modded tournament.

13 Likes

This is definitely right on the nose

2 Likes

This is a fun thread; thanks to you guys for making me chuckle.

In the off chance that you don’t know how to make a meme, I use Meme Generator/Imgflip to make mine. Easy as pie. Worlds easier than repairs on the Millennium Falcon or calculating a 12-parsec Kessel Run.

10 Likes

Thanks to you for making such a wonderfully fun thread. Let’s get this puppy pinned. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes