JW: TG memes

I mean not by itself

1 Like

Making hybrids in JW/TG.

Expectation:

Reality:

7 Likes

That’s because you have not come across a lvl 4,000+ triceratops yet. I have seen triceratops that can take out an Indoraptor with less than 5 attack points.

10 Likes

So Ludia don’t need a new amphibian hybrid. They just need to let us evolve a level 4000 Triceratops. That would be kind of cool, although the exponential expansion of how many L10 Trikes gives me pause for thought. It might take a while to do the last evolution…

2 Likes

I think allowing the player to just break the level 40 cap for all creatures, ( except boss creatures, playable or otherwise) would probably be a bad idea tbh, especially when considering the fact that some creatures have an option to fuse once they hit level 40. Breaking the level 40 cap can remove the creature’s ability to fuse until it hits the new cap.

3 Likes

My suggestion might not have been entirely serious :smile:… but I am often a bit annoyed when beaten by a ‘low-level’ creature with monster-level stats.

1 Like

Me if I fail to unlock a creature:

3 Likes

Oh god thats possible??

2 Likes

New amphibian hybrid leaked

7 Likes

Oooohhhhhh…! Is it real!? Also what is it called and what is it made of?

2 Likes

I think it’s not and it’s called Limnosaurus Rex and it is made out of Trex and Limnoscelis

5 Likes

images (2)

4 Likes

If Ludia makes Amphibians extinct:

Ostaposaurus: I don’t wanna go
Gorgosuchus: Same thing
Ludia: We hate Amphibians so we will make them extinct.
All Amphibians: Nooooooooo
Ludia: Snaps Fingers
Amphibians are gone.

Nots: Yes this was it’s own thread but it goes better in the meme thread.

1 Like

Gastronis can do over 1K and Mastodon and Titanoboa are pretty close at 981 and 974 respectively. To be fair, Smilodon and Gastronis are really the only glass cannon Cenozoic tournament creatures. If they create more glass cannon Cenozoics, then i think there will be more Cenozoics with over 1K damage.

On the flip side, there are a high percentage of aquatics that do, 5 out of 11 (45.5%) have over 1K attack. Only 2 out of 14 Cenozoics (14.3%) have over 1K damage and 10 out of 49 jurassics (20.4%) have over 1K damage.

So statics wise, if the next Cenozoic tournament creature has over 1K damage, then Cenozoic stats will be the same at jurassic.

I realize this is the Meme thread, but still wanted to respond :grin:

2 Likes

JW/TG creature voice actors

Sarcosuchus: Crocodile
Koolasuchus: Unknown (I don’t know)
Kaprosuchus: Lion, Tiger, Leopard, Rhino, Pig, Walrus, etc.

I don’t if this is supposed to be in off-topic or memes lol

1 Like

13 Likes