JW: TG memes

read every creature

1 Like

Just to let everyone know, this meme is not intended to make fun of Ludia, It’s artists, coders, etc. I really respect the effort Ludia put into the creatures and games and I do not wish to inflict harm on that effort. The meme you’re about to see is intended for comedic purposes, and is not meant to harm or make fun of people, places, things, etc.

Ludia making exaggerated evolution stages for creatures in a nutshell:

9 Likes

JW/TG dinosaurs and their favorite types of music!

Triceratops: relaxing music
Majungasaurus: same as Triceratops
Edaphosaurus: the sounds of plants (Despite ironically being a carnivore, maybe its feeder gives it plants instead of meat lol)
Tyrannosaurus Rex: Animal sounds
Indominus Rex: The sounds of Life (The fact that it can blend in with the natural environment) and Death (Its genocidal nature)
Gallimimus: Music the Sonic the Hedgehog (As an ornithomimid, the Gallimimus is one of the fastest dinosaurs in the world! This, along with the fact that the Gallimimus’ body gradually turns blue as it evolves in Jurassic World The Game, would seem pretty fitting for the dinosur to like music from Sonic The Hedgehog in my personal opinion.)

Is this supposed to be a meme or is it supposed to be in the off-topic thread I don’t know TBH.

3 Likes

Giganoto: death metal

2 Likes

Edaphosaurus’s feeder gives it vegan meat.

7 Likes

Mylodon_lvl_40

12 Likes

7 Likes

Mylodon: Oh, you think the desert is your ally. But you merely adopted the desert! I was BORN in it, MOLDED BY IT!! I didn’t see the snow until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!!! But I like the cold because it goes well with my colors and to stand out lol
Megatherium: What the heck are you talkin’ about?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hi Altithorax_Perotorum, You only get one copy not the unlock :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah i know i corrected the meme

2 Likes