Jw the game old turniments

im upset because all of the best dinosuars in the game are turniment creaters hybrids but we cant get the turniment dinosaurs to hybrides them because weve missed them so they arnt comming back

1 Like

Incorrect. Tournament creatures always come around sooner or later. The time gap between successive runs might be a few months or a few years but it will eventually come around.

And while we’re there it’s not impossible to get them. Just requires a bit of grinding.

7 Likes

these dinosaurs are turniments that hapend before i was born and they havnt came back iv missed them and now i cant get ydon, metermorpidon, gorgisuches, ect

1 Like

there where terniments before i was born im now in my teens and they havnt came back

1 Like

But they will have tournaments again. And troodon had a cot 2 months ago.

5 Likes

The game has lived for less than 7 years. That doesn’t make sense for one thing. And for another, many of those had recent tournaments and some are battle stage unlocks as well.

12 Likes

well im not counting 0-4

I’m sorry what?

4 Likes

Yuty is a battle stage unlock and the other two will probably have tourneys again.

4 Likes

That would put you at a maximum age of 11-12 the forum has an age limit

Fairly certain you are in violation of this one, @Sara?

13 Likes

Tournaments didn’t happen till late 2015 or 16 if i remember correctly. You couldn’t possibly be over 6 if that’s true.

2 Likes

Dudes a time traveller.

Damn I love these kinds of threads :joy:

10 Likes

I could already tell bc of his spelling bro. :joy:

7 Likes

This is one of the most hilarious threads I have ever seen. Can’t hold both of my laughter and cute aggression back! :joy:

Or we are getting trolled for good.

Either case, I’m imagining that Baby Bumpy has somehow found her way to the forums and asks stuff. :sweat_smile:

20220131_210108

:blue_heart:

14 Likes

How much money??? :grimacing:

1 Like

First Tournament was in 2015 with the month long Mosasaurus, then we had 2 week ones, Antarctopelta, Megalosaurus, Troodon, Ceratosaurus, Deinocherius. Then i become fuzzy after that, i think it was Gorgosaurus, archelon then secodonotosaurus.

2 Likes

Sounds about right. Pretty sure the only guy who won the mosa tourney was beaves. I remember the antarctopelta too, almost won that.

1 Like

ALOT of people won. Me included.

1 Like

Help, my eyes are bleeding :drop_of_blood:

1 Like

But wait. What year are we in now? Quick please…
And which Universe of the Multiverse is it?
Oh my I’m lost… :dragon_face:

1 Like