Jw the game old turniments

I loved “Holprig” tirnement for sure. Cute Bumpy…

Slowly getting used to Holprig.

1 Like

Pretty sure @DantheMan did too…

6 Likes

gorgisuches

2 Likes

No, does not exist in my time and Universe…

George-osuchus on the other hand… what else?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ok this was the last one, let’s not derail the topic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh my… your big birdie wins. :bird:

1 Like

Before you were born boy the game is 7 years old now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

I was about to say, fix your spelling bro :rofl: :rofl:

Maaaybe… That was a long time ago— I won the first Mosasaurus tourney, but I actually lost the next three… Though I’ve won every (new) tournament creature since then— I do believe that I actually had to wait until a repeat tournament to unlock Antarctopelta.

5 Likes

Or a CoT then?

1 Like

Weren’t COT’s only introduced around 2019 ?

1 Like

Maybe? I always call everything a repeat tournament when you can unlock the tournament creature again, so unfortunately I wouldn’t remember what the event was called…

I definitely remember the first Mosasaurus Tournament… I didn’t even finish in Dominator— but near the very end I won one on a wheel spin which actually unlocked the creature for me… Ludia apparently meant to do that for the first one, but took that out in all future tournaments which would require all future creatures to be unlocked by finishing in the Dominator League.

This is going back almost 6 years now, but I wanna say it was Megalosaurus second, Antarctopelta third, and then (I’m really not sure)- maybe Edestus?? I used to remember the order really well, but there have been so many repeat tournaments that nowadays it doesn’t seem to matter.

The first tournament that I finished in Dominator was the first one for Darwinopterus (pretty sure anyway) and then I finished in Dominator for all the new creature tournaments after that first win.

4 Likes

You are our Dante Man, you lacking a creature is unacceptable.

Ludia, do something.

4 Likes

Yeah CoTs are relatively new

Haha— I’m not lacking any creatures… I eventually got those three tournaments that I missed (via repeat tournaments), so no worries there! :joy:

5 Likes

The current version is different to the original., COT was a older event, a standard weekend one back in the day. Awarded super rare packs, legendarys etc. Not tournament creatures and not going for a month.

2 Likes

I miss those events where it was 1 fight and u couldn’t lose any creatures. And I miss when they were called legendary packs. Not “gold rewards”:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Remember the time new players could go through the battle stages and get all the creatures and not have to wait for events or be level locked out of them? good times.

1 Like

Yeah what’s up with that? When did that happen? I took a break and came back and that happened. T. rex used to be level 19 unlock. And why would Ludia lock so many creatures? That’s super annoying.

1 Like