JWA: 2.3 Hybrid only tier list

After a while of battling in 2.3 and experimenting with a lot of creatures via the arena, this is what I think where everything stands as of now. Thoughts?

1 Like

I think poukendactylus could move up. It has a beastly kit, but bad stats. I think it’s better than entelolania or on par

1 Like

Sadly pyritor has so low up its awful.it used to at least have more attack than alloraptor but that no longer is the case. It needs a buff, a big one. It’s literally the only eye dart designed for pvp that is so low besides the boa

1 Like

Gorgotrebax needs to be moved to High elite or higher, and DC needs to be lowered. Also rinex is not as good as it used to be

1 Like

Trebax is pretty solid high elite, it has great output and decent bulk for a cunning

It’s THE bulkiest cunning. I would move it up too. It’s hard to kill it as a resilient unless you’re mammolania or hadros

1 Like

I’d Say Indoraptor is Low Elite. Sure it’s a good counter against Thor, but it gets rekt by Resilients and back then, it lost its capability to destroy Shields

i assumed thor would be a tier or two lower. i’m probably missing something there.

also… para lux isn’t a hybrid. how did she get into this list?

Velos needs to go up definitely, its maybe not very good against the resilient meta but it crushes fierce creatures and even cunnings when set up with cs. Truly one of my favorite creatures and id say it has to be low elite

Thor Definitely In High Elite, got good Damage, Has Good Attack’s And Some Good Resistances Now Being 50% to Damage Over Damage, a good Counter for it is erlikospyx With The distract or any other creatures with distraction.
As for Para lux, dunno Why, probs Cuz it’s a legendary and forgot that it’s a non hybrid

1 Like

ardentismaxima needs to be on tyrant and sadly geminititan go to mid elite, he is becoming usless, especially in raids

Not bad. And then we can all came to the conclusion: Unique Draco needs some buff up in order to restore the natural hierarchy power, there’s no sense in Legendary Draco being more powerful than his own evolution :crazy_face:
And as long as I love a underdog which low and mid level players can rely against more experienced guys, Monolometrodom needs to have at least a vulnerability to slowdown effect. Or choose one to take off between distraction and nullify.

4 Likes

This must be a joke, right? Gemini is much better than maxima in pvp

1 Like

Gem is stupid crazy. 3rd best creature in the game

1 Like