Ludia Forums

JWA 3.0 (suggestions)

Jurassic World™ Alive is a fantastic game and kudos to the teams who have been active and managing this very complex game, trying to balance things out.
Here are some suggestions that could make the game a bit more fun:

The player should be able to make at least one custom designed dinosaur on their own, by may be earning moves and adding them in different combos, probably even name the dino on their own. It would make things unique and also even out the playing field between beginners and masters.

Every time the game gets an update and reset the stats of some dinos, all our hard work, focus, time, coins and cash seem to get wasted. I wish we could get a chance to "devolve all the dinos, and regain all the coins and DNA we collected and used so that we can again choose which dinos need to be given more attention. For eg. if I targeted to get the Grypolyth since the last 5 months because I love its move set. Finally, after 5 months of hard work, I achieve the unique creature, only to later know that Ludia changed the entire moveset and now I feel that all the coins, DNA and time used for this was wasted. I must be allowed to have a chance at least during these updates to regain all the coin and DNA, but I guess I can’t regain the time lost for Ludias sudden change in decision.

3 Likes

I like this idea. I wish I could devolve everything and just convert all the Deoxyribonucleic Acid into what I need solely for my select 9 dinosaurs I like and then all of them would be Level 30. Finally. I don’t need anything else.

1 Like

Chill Bruh. We just got 2.0

I like the idea of ​​creating your own creature for each player.

The ideas are very good, I complement the idea of ​​dinosaur skins with the fact that you can get some with special events, such as one for a halloween tyrannosaurus that represents the alpha 06 of jurassic world the game that only appears in Halloween.