Ludia Forums

JWA: A Guide to Battling Ethically

There’s no such thing. Get over it.

19 Likes

I wish I could give this post 100 likes.

1 Like

Heehee. Thanks.

1 Like

the guide is, go for the low hanging fruit.

My response to this: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You gotta be Mean :imp:, Nasty :smiling_imp:, Cold :cold_face:, Rotten :poop:, Cruel :smirk_cat:, Heartless :broken_heart: and Insensitive :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. No mercy :boom: and no regrets :rofl:. Live :grin: and let die :hocho:. Kill :dagger:or be killed :dizzy_face:. No rules :straight_ruler:

4 Likes

I’ve said it before, but elitism is very prevalent on this topic. You get jumped and shamed if you use DC by people who think they’re so hardcore because they don’t use it. Same thing with most nonboosters.

That being said, I still think DC is a big problem, but I don’t blame players for using it. It’s not their fault for using resources that help them win. It’s on Ludia for allowing it to exist for so long. I personally don’t use it because I donate all my DG2 away and I don’t want to invest on a legendary without a hybrid that people say is way too good for it’s rarity and availability.

3 Likes

Damn I wish I could applaud this post and shake the hand of its creator. Alas it is not achievable

I wish you could tell me your profile in Jurassic World Alive so we could battle together.

1 Like

Well I believe that waisting you opponents time by last second clicking is pretty darn close to unethical.

1 Like

I love it!

BAM.

My wife laughed

I laughed.

The toaster laughed.

Decepticons.

5 Likes

20190423_162121