JWA and corona

How has the corona situation changed the way you play JWA? Do you play more or less? Do you walk more, do you stay inside?
Personally I used to play mostly on public transport. Now I have limited that to a minimum, and mostly walk. I also spend more of my time playing due to home office :innocent:
And spending less time traveling to work and so on

2 Likes

Working from home so missing a lot from not commuting. Not doing much here because home is family time!

4 Likes

My country hasn’t issued a travel ban yet, so i play relatively the same. Maybe a bit more going out since the weather is getting nicer, but mostly playing at home or at the office, with maybe a bit of travel time if i’m a passenger.

1 Like

So you’re not going out for walks?

So your country hasn’t went on a lockdown yet? Here in Norway it’s pretty much only stores and public transport that is still operational.

US.
Large venues and sports are prohibiting people from attending. K-12 schools are shut down in some states. But there is no travel ban yet. Individual businesses can decide if they close or not.

1 Like

I’m staying more at home. Not going panic buying since the lines are waaaaay too long. Just look at Costco. Getting way less wild dinos. Thanks for the darts and giga scents Ludia! :smile:

3 Likes

My country extended the holiday vacation to 1 month thanks to the virus :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s not what they had in mind but the news literally said “government will extend the vacations from March 20 to April 20”
…and flights are super cheap too…

2 Likes

Don’t fly to Norway, because then you’ll be told to turn around and leave😂

1 Like

Just got announced in our country that schools, sports facilities, and all restaurants/pubs etc are closed for 3 weeks, and more countermeasures will likely be taken.

1 Like

It’s good with the family time. (I watched the 4 Daniel Craig James Bond movies)

4 Likes

Only 4?
I thought James bond had like 30 films…although I also thought James bond was Tom Hanks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah, I’ll find a way to land and THEN I wouldn’t be able to return to my country…eternal vacations :grin:

2 Likes

I go to mostly parks in different zones to hunt. So far I have kept a pretty regular routine. Sometimes because of errands I have to run, I’ll briefly check a park to see if it has anything I need and move on. Partly because of what I need and things getting busier and panic really setting in everywhere (the grocery stores yikes! :flushed:), I might limit my hunting a bit more to closer parks.

1 Like

I went for two walks today, almost 6 miles total. I think I’m done for the day. I got all Diploducus on both my accounts with it being an event only creature. It was kind of cold but walking fast helped warm me at 30° F.

2 Likes

Nah my wife can’t miss me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hasn’t affected me as I walk around on my own and don’t interact with anyone.

4 Likes

closed in the house! 2 week at home!we are unable to get out! they should put everything at a distance of 150 possibilities of doing the daily events take the dinosaurs of the weekly events and the possibility of replenishment of all banknotes and coins !!! or maybe like in the movie … the gyrosphere to take everything from home!

2 Likes

Too true! Nerd it up. Who talks to other people these days?

2 Likes