Ludia Forums

JWA Anniversary Event!

This looks crazy awesome!! What will you be darting this week?

12 Likes

compy gen 2
dodo and pelta
dodocevia
comspcaulus

Amazing week. great that almost all the new creatures got featured.

4 Likes

Is this sanctioned by Ludia yet?

Will be the compy gen 1 here in too?

1 Like

Then its all PERFECT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I am so glad the dodos are there, as well as the compies, kinda sad the epic compy ain’t here but the unique makes up for it!
this looks amazing, we even got a BUMPY INCUBATOR!!!
this week looks great!
commons- idk
rares- compy and ovi
epics- dodo
legendaries- dodocevia of course
uniques- compso obviously

5 Likes

Oh nice but the compy gen 1… i want him tho… :frowning: but for the rest it’s sooo nice

it may be in the incubators.

Hoopfully not to hard… my highest and strongest dinosaur is indoraptor gen 1 of level 24… not that strong… can max beat the epic inbucator… with 3 battles and 20, 21… level dinosaurs…

LUDIA PLZ DO COMPY GEN 1 IN THAT INBUCATOR STRIKE PLEASE !!! I WANT REALLY COMPY GEN 1… :frowning:

So while I can post a link to the video @TheProC has posted a video that has this said week. It contains the new compy hybrid and the dodo hybrid as well as some other awesome creatures. Go give the video a look and my guy a sub!

Here’s the video name just copy and paste this on YT
3rd anniversary week is awesome!!! ( Jurassic World Alive 2.7 )

2 Likes

its amazing isn’t it?
its got tons of the new creatures including:
compy g2
dodo
dodocevia
compso
and in the master incubator we got BUMPY!!! its gonna be great, all that worries me is the supply drop placement

2 Likes

Well all we can do with that is leave it in the hand of the very bad RNG gods.

oh boy that’s great…

It was provided to ARK early by Ludia for ARK members. So props to DinoL3o and the rest of the ARK team for what they do for the community and how they have been recognized by Ludia. It is also subject to change and may not be the final line up.

6 Likes

like no one talks about monolometrodon anymore lol

Wait, why do we get ONE attempt at the Legendaries???

1 Like

GP wrote up an article as soon as we got the info from Ludia. We were so excited to share it with the community. Great week for sure!! :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I’m sorry if I’m clueless, but what does ARK do for the community? Other than their community of shared sanctuaries…

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work on this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m surprised the calendar is here so early but here you go

3 Likes