JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

Maybe, that could’ve happened

Gonna blur this for spoilers

27 Likes

I’m tagging @SnekyPyro @Jacelin_the_apato @Snake_Dude and @Idelephoenix to bring some clarity to them. Because basically, it was stolen from off of Kristorex’s Instragram.

11 Likes

there may not have been as much blood, but still therizinosaurus is super cool !

1 Like

it’s abused to do such a thing, I mean it’s not done… well it’s settled but still, stolen a work of art, a beautiful drawing like this, I’m sorry but in time as artists I can’t believe it’s possible to do such a thing…

2 Likes

Dromeosaurus

12 Likes

I didn’t go for a precise specie of raptor, just an amalgamation of characteristics from different theropods.

9 Likes

tasted the power of the indomitable lord!

17 Likes

may also have found my name

12 Likes

Interesting choice of signing your user where you did

7 Likes

I finaly end draw my new project PSTCR 484. Soon start draw Trikorpius rex
Uploading: 16586370990904989126116961880884.jpg…

I can’t believe Indonemys won, and above all, I can’t believe I sort of predicted it. My old “Smilodominus” was a hybrid between IndoG2 and Smilodon.

But I cannot stand how Indonemys turned out, so out of spite, I’ve redesigned it myself (whilst also sort of redesigning my old Smilodominus)

18 Likes

Not upload*-*Processing: 16586375482802371518918282227777.jpg…

Not upload again

5 Likes

magnificent, another one of his magnificent drawings, I have already seen your concept of fulgurodorsus, magnificent!

Made of 11 different components

9 Likes

Theriz is terrified of deer…

9 Likes

wip on my own Allosaurus design. And they said accuracy isn’t scary…

22 Likes

Yooooo 10,000th post!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at JWA Artwork! (Part 2).