JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

:smiley:

GUYS IM BACK! WHAT DID I MISS???!!!

3 Likes

Omg i see some good stuff! Btw, the helix project restarted and we’re looking for new hybrids that will help the meta and share cool designs still!

4 Likes

@Grym_REDACTED

First we gotta figure out what this current meta is…

Right now, the meta is still surrounding the Tyrants and their mega-boosted stats. They’re even more powerful monsters, and the mediocre dinos are still playing catch-up. DC is even more powerful thanks to the boosts, and it’s an even bigger problem than before. Thankfully, we have the move that is Immobilize, but I’m disappointed in the fact that it’s exclusive to Grypo and its hybrid.

I was really confident that Sarcorixis would have it as well… Being an epic croco, it would’ve helped its case. But unfortunately, it doesn’t hold up.

Maybe a Legendary croc that surrounds its moveset around Immobilize… we got commons, rares, epics and Uniques, I think it’s fair to include a legendary one.

I believe all the crocs have been used up for at least one hybrid… Maybe we can reuse Sarcosuchus… Maybe we can use Purrolyth… I don’t know… just a decent crocodilian creature.

I would think of something else, but I realized how much I was rambling :disappointed_relieved::confounded:

1 Like

What’s helix? And what’s the helix project?

4 Likes

Just a goofy little doodle I made when I was bored. I know it’s messy, but that’s cause it’s based on what I was thinking, and if you know me, my brain is a quite messy place!

Tom and Jerry: Dinosaur Edition!!

10 Likes

Well it’s a community project on discord where people come up with new hybrids, dinosaurs, and moves/stat changes that leaders vote on. Once we have enough content we send them to Ludia in HOPES that they will actually care.

3 Likes

Cool.
Words and phrases

1 Like

No no its ok, I do appreciate the info. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome. Hey, now that I’ve thought about it, how about a Croc that can bleed us out?

Before anybody says anything. I UNDERSTAND that we have a billion bleeders. On top of that, we have a Croc that can bleed – Sarcosuchus. But seriously, nobody uses her. Not even during the Tournament did anybody use her. Me included, and I like to use Dinos that are borderline obscure in the game. Her bleeding move doesn’t even carry to Sarcorixis.

To make things worse, Sarcosuchus has what I believe is the worst bleeding move in the game - Minimal Wound. Really? What is the percentage… 20% of enemy health?

Disgusting.

Perhaps a Croc that can bleed you and trap you, all while protecting itself?

The moveset in my head is a bit trolley and haxy to say the least, but it is based on what crocodilians do for real.

Evasive Strike (Or maybe the crocodilian version of Prowl… Maybe a move like ‘Lurk’ or ‘Stalking Approach’)
Lethal Wound
Immobilize
DSI/R or API/R
Armor: 25%
Crit: 20%

I don’t know… It sounds coolio to play with, but if it is had galore then I understand. I just want to see another Croc creature that can utilize Immobilize and see that the enemy doesn’t live to see another day.

3 Likes

Yes it is troll, and a little op, but i see where you’re at. Crocs are getting a slight buff, but to an extent where it’s noticable to some. I’ve never been a fan of crocs because of how useless they were in the past, but still Grypolyth, Purrolyth are not helping.

1 Like

Rexy has returned!!! Feathered!!!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Wonderfully feathered :heart:

2 Likes

I also would like a good croc hybrid that keeps sarco’s bleeding trait.

I thought about Sarcosuchus+Maiasaura. It’d have thick toothless jaws designed for crushing instead of slicing, and lose some of its crocodile armor to look more lizard like. I might do a concept.

But maybe it could have Vulnerability Strike, Lethal Wound, Gashing Wound, Immobilize, and have a swap in stun? If it had a unique hybrid step beyond that it could maybe gain Maiasaura’s instant rampage. Just so the middle hybrid doesn’t get all the goodies lol

3 Likes

Been scrolling through all of this and you are all so talented! Makes me wanna pick up artwork myself again.

3 Likes

We’d love to see what you can do!

2 Likes

Well maybe that’s what I should with my day off tomorrow! :grin:

3 Likes

Alright I’m inspired. It’s a work in progress and this is when I realize my giganotosaurus looks a lot like an allosaurus haha.

13 Likes

Pencil artist!?
Me too!

2 Likes

This is another one of my hybrids that looks pretty cool
Made from Therizinosaurus and Dimetroodon Gen 2

Introducing the Gladiozinosaurus

At level 26, it has
5010 health
1110 attack
0% armour
10% crit
110 speed

Has
Minor rending attack
Definite rampage
Gashing wound
Shriek ( made this up. Priority. Decrease opponents attack by 50% attack for 1 turn. Increase critical chance by 50% for 1. Cool down 2)

11 Likes