16 Likes

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 23: Leak

14 Likes

funny-not-funny-funny

7 Likes

Some doodles I thought I’d post because why not

mainly also posted to simply show the dilos and cassowary
Tried to use @Grym_REDACTED 's Grymm's Tips on Drawing Dinosaurs post to attempt to draw a realistic dilo. Think I did ok, could be better but could be worse, especially with me trying to draw it at an angle I’m not good at

21 Likes

Numero Tres! The skeli-bones dino!
But instead of being literal bones, since that is a rather common thing to see in a dinosaur-fan community, I attempted to make a dinosaur version of How to train you dragon’s boneknapper! with a compy!

This little guy uses the bones of other dead dinosaurs to create protective armor for itself, like a boneknapper, but instead of magically sticking together like puzzle pieces like on the dragon, the small compsognathid uses a mix of mud, tree sap, and tar to glue dino-bones to its body. Most of the bones are from dead hatch lings, other small creatures, or from pieces of larger bones

21 Likes

That’s a really good drawing, I know I say this anytime you mention something to do with HTTYD but I like your reference to the boneknapper instead of just making a skeleton

4 Likes

Thank you, and your compliment still means a lot to I!
and yeah, those kind of references can happen when your obsessed with birds and reptiles!

4 Likes

Glad it helped at least lol! And don’t worry, you did amazing!! Even with those angles. I’ll try to be more specific with certain parts next time.

1 Like

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 24: Extinct

11 Likes

Pressing F for the Great Auk

6 Likes

Bumblebee and Sprig are ready to go against the world!

12 Likes

Top 10 epic crossovers

5 Likes

Indeed it is

Numero Four! the alien!

so for the alien, I wanted it to look as bizarre and colorful as possible, yet still look like a dino, and I ended up with a weird hybrid, which I suppose can be an alien. Don’t think I have much to say, but this may be my favorite piece mainly because of the design and colors, anyways, hope ya’ll like it

30 Likes

Good afternoon

I love it! Reminds me of an APEx I made for a friend of mine: Cristarubicornis. Shoot, it’s too uncanny. I might have to redesign the APEx lol

1 Like

Long time no post here, but I have made some art. My latest picture:image

13 Likes

Well that’s interesting lol if you do end up redesigning it, I’d love to see the og one for comparison