JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

Darwinopterus?

1 Like

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 1: Crystal

10 Likes

it came out really nicely! Amazing job!

2 Likes

once you develop the 3rd, do you mind if I actually illustrate these? Think these would be fun things for some “lineart”

2 Likes

So I hear ovilopho may be getting a hybrid with stygi 2…

This is just my simple idea for it, mainly focused on the head as I’m not too sure what could be done with the rest of the body other than the bright color, definitely will illustrate it colorized and will most likely make better drawings
But I am definitely exited for the sunflower cockatiel birb to get an s-hybrid soon, as long as it has ovilopho rig and isn’t a monster like andrew’s superhybrid I’m happy

@Sheldon_Catin the better scopius head shot

Also the protective cera

and what’ going on with that rex boss in the backround… is it evolving?

29 Likes

Permission granted. I’ll be sure to get the 3rd done :slight_smile:

Hybrid #1: Dunkleosteus X Kentrosaurus

19 Likes

Trex is getting ready to steal diplocaulus

Secodontosaurus

It looks really good, when I took the screenshot I thought the T-Rex was a ghost Rex

can you draw Ankylosaurus plus Stygimoloch?

I don’t take requests here, you can request in my art topic that I specifically made for hybrid request though

3 Likes

This is something that happened to me in the tournament and I thought it was worth drawing

11 Likes

Hybrictober 2021 stuff. Honestly this list is better than me making up my own every day. Less work for me. Although I’m gonna say that some of these prompts are uninspired.

21 Likes

also an updated version of my Abelisaurus comahuensis

13 Likes

I am debating whether I should bring back hybrid requests once Hybrictober ends. It’s definitely difficult because, I’ll be real, a lot of the requests I get aren’t fun. I’m not gonna name any names here or point fingers, but the hybrid requests that I got before sometimes just were not…interesting. Like, in the realms of being generic, and doing those consistently makes these sorts of projects uninteresting, which is why I tend to stop doing them and do my own thing. Hopefully this Hybrictober brings back that passion, and I get back to doing these sorts of things.

Maybe I’m just being super cranky and picky? Probably? But you all get the idea, right?

I understand that people have different tastes as to what hybrids can be and what they wanna fuse, but sometimes it’s just…well, it all boils down to preferences. I think in the future I’m gonna be more firm with myself and deny certain requests and accept other ones. Call me biased, but hey, it’s how I roll.

4 Likes

I love the bottom and middle one

1 Like

if you don’t mind me asking, what’s this hybrictober? Is it on other platforms or something? I think it’d be fun to attempt another kind of inktober

and regarding your post about your hybrid requests, its just you do you, the deny some and accept others seems reasonable as it is your hybrid thread

3 Likes

My plan for October is to only make scary creatures and hybrids

2 Likes

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 2: Suit

7 Likes