JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

Thank you!

1 Like

Skullcrawler meets Snakeleton dude

1 Like

Pottery Project Update: I fine-tuned the feet of my Poukaidei Pinch Pot and used some tools to lightly cut into it to give it a feather texture.

(not sure if I like the visible mouth or not. :sweat_smile:)

13 Likes

Some art!

Tyrannolophosaur vs Grylenken

I drew some apex creatures using for another project like Jurassic World Battle Royale alive animation. Hadros Lux going be ghost dinosaur cause them confused and see the illusion ghost. Gorgotrebax has ice power by using hands to able freeze their enemy. Mortem Rex will be Godzilla and it has regeneration by the souls from the dead. I don’t have good ones for Ceramagnus, so it came from the sky like a meteor hit the land. Also, it used the largest horn able to summon a giant sword. Refrenantem like Dilophosaurus shoot the acid at someone but shoot the lava at their enemy. (Yeah, it is very unrealistic).

16 Likes

Here is Kelenkemorphus, the keleken and dimorphodon hybrid I made for Hybrictober.

The idea was that it could stand up like a keleken with its wings folded, I think I did it fairly well.

12 Likes

And haast maxi will be a phoenix! on fire and can breath fire/make firenados!

1 Like

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 6: Spirit

7 Likes

Pottery Project Update: I scored into my Woolly Mammoth sculpture to give it a furry texture and added some detail around the tusks!

10 Likes

Day 7: Fan

12 Likes

it’s funny because it’s stupid :laughing: :laughing:

Should I color it? How does it look?
I used eremoceros and concaventor JWA images for reference

17 Likes

So I drew this hybrid in Health class….

10 Likes

Day 8: Watch

11 Likes

21 Likes

Ha that’s funny

That scorpius looks SICKKK :grin: that looks like a lot of effort making that and oh lord it looks great

2 Likes

The last two apex creatures are Hydra Boa and Haast Maximus. Hydra Boa is known as Hydra, and every head of hydra names Hydro is the leader to control the body, Happy always be joyful, Hunger always want to eat something, and Skuller is a mastermind and it has a secret plan against the enemy. Haast Maximus will be a phoenix.

15 Likes

Kevin: Ni, Ichi. Why do they look familiar to us?

1 Like

Here is Skooledontosaurus, the hybrid of skoolasaurus and secodontosaurus the 3rd hybrid I have made so far in Hybrictober.

7 Likes

aaaaaaaaaa, you took my idea for haast maximus! I love it.

2 Likes