JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

sorry about that lol but I don’t see why we both can’t have spooky scary skeleton pfp’s
but either way, I do like ur zombiefied self portrait

4 Likes

Main reason why is that I feared that people would think that I’m ripping you off with the skeleton idea.

But thank you for the compliment though!

As you may have seen it’s spooky time and some people such as Snake_Dude and Dimodactylus have changed their profile picture to match the tone of Halloween.
So I decided to do the same. However it will be you (the community) who will chose between the three drawings which won will be my Halloween profile picture and the first out of the three drawings that I’ll colour.
So firstly here are the drawings

1. We have the vampire suchomimus
  2. The pumpkin hat
  3. And finally here’s the crazy clown
  • Vampire
  • Pumpkin
  • Clown

0 voters

Well, I closed the poll because I wanted to already start colouring them. I should be able to finish this weekend for the two most voted.

2 Likes

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 19: Loop

13 Likes

It’s still spooktober its not too late

1 Like

Haven’t visited this place in a while, so I wanted to slap these two doodles here lol

Not related to JWA, but wanted to share this Godzilla doodle

20 Likes

Not necessarily dinosaur but I think I did a good job painting him

13 Likes

Pottery Project Update: I Glazed my Woolly Mammoth sculpture and made 4 more ceramic claws!

The colors on the mammoth are Dark Ginger with Light Blush on it’s tusks, I have also decided that I will not glaze the claws (they feel better with a rougher texture to me.)

14 Likes

got about an hour or 2 left ti’ll polls all wrapped up, so vote now while you can

All the 2.11 hybrids

13 Likes

Outdated Velociraptor drawing.

17 Likes

Maiasaura+Megistotherium+Deinotherium

14 Likes

Day 20: Sprout

12 Likes

So, as said in the description of the poll:

and now that the poll is closed, we’ve got a vampire-esque “dino” as the first to appear

A vampire-ified-dimorphodon!

idk… this is the one of them all I feel quite unsure of, especially since it uses an already avian creature, but what’s done is done and here’s the result. Zombie will come in a day or two!

16 Likes

I am in the process of making a new sculpture in pottery based on Parasauthops, but it also looks like Hadros Lux and I really want it to be one or the other.

Which one should I turn it into? Vote below!

(Voting will end tomorrow)

• Parasauthops
  • Hadros Lux

0 voters

Edit: looks like Parasauthops is the winner!

4 Likes

Day 21: Fuzzy

12 Likes

should be feathers : p

It’s not easy when the color of the feathers is black

Gorgonopsians

8 Likes

you can’t say that when down exists on hatchlings. Feathers don’t really form until the bird reaches maturity, which during that process it gains more traditional feathers.