JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

Numero Dos! The zombiefied stegosaurus!
Warning, there’s some gore
"battle wounds", muscle tissue showing, bones, blood, zombie things…

So yeah, here she is. A zombified plant eater ready to eat the brains of others. Hope I did ok, and that this doesn’t get me banned… but I am not sure what’s too much or too little. Lots of inspiration from zombie movies and shows with pale skin, mere fleshwounds, and bones.

18 Likes

Parasauthops is complete ready to be Bisque fired!

(I accidentally made it’s arms a little buff, but that shouldn’t be a big problem.
:sweat_smile:)

And my Woolly Mammoth sculpture is Completely Finished! :grin: :elephant:

(ignore the white scribbles, I had to censor some medicine bottle info)

15 Likes

Here are the coloured versions of the two winners

I picked the vampire as profile picture since it was the one I finished drawing first out of the two.

12 Likes

i meant by the name, should be feathers instead of fuzzy.

And yes i know, i’m a bird lover/expert i know a lot. I was just saying the title should be feathers, not fuzzy. Plus idk if it’s even a baby too.

4 Likes

Ahhh, makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that lol

Attempted three marine reptiles. Bet yall cant guess what they are~

16 Likes

Platecarpus, kaiwhekea, opthalosaurus?

3 Likes

You got two of em. The plesiosaur is Aristonectes, but close lol

4 Likes

Novice artist attempts inktober 2021

Day 22: Open

7 Likes

funni man update

16 Likes

Day 23: Leak

14 Likes

funny-not-funny-funny

7 Likes

Some doodles I thought I’d post because why not

mainly also posted to simply show the dilos and cassowary
Tried to use @Grym_REDACTED 's Grymm's Tips on Drawing Dinosaurs post to attempt to draw a realistic dilo. Think I did ok, could be better but could be worse, especially with me trying to draw it at an angle I’m not good at

21 Likes

Numero Tres! The skeli-bones dino!
But instead of being literal bones, since that is a rather common thing to see in a dinosaur-fan community, I attempted to make a dinosaur version of How to train you dragon’s boneknapper! with a compy!

This little guy uses the bones of other dead dinosaurs to create protective armor for itself, like a boneknapper, but instead of magically sticking together like puzzle pieces like on the dragon, the small compsognathid uses a mix of mud, tree sap, and tar to glue dino-bones to its body. Most of the bones are from dead hatch lings, other small creatures, or from pieces of larger bones

21 Likes

That’s a really good drawing, I know I say this anytime you mention something to do with HTTYD but I like your reference to the boneknapper instead of just making a skeleton

4 Likes

Thank you, and your compliment still means a lot to I!
and yeah, those kind of references can happen when your obsessed with birds and reptiles!

4 Likes

Glad it helped at least lol! And don’t worry, you did amazing!! Even with those angles. I’ll try to be more specific with certain parts next time.

1 Like

Day 24: Extinct

11 Likes

Pressing F for the Great Auk

6 Likes

Bumblebee and Sprig are ready to go against the world!

12 Likes