JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

Hybrid between Baryonyx and Ankylosaurus
Barykylosaurus

11 Likes

I decided to illustrate and color my first piece of paleoart!
Behold Deinonychus!

(Rotate your phone to see it better)

22 Likes

Love it
Great feathery throat

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :yum:

14 Likes

sabretooth salmon

26 Likes

He looks like he’s disappointed in something and I love it.

6 Likes

“Y’all pure resilient tanks really 'bout to slap me with a decal rampage while I got cloak up? For shame.”

I don’t know why but I can totally see Indotaurus speaking with a southern accent and I love it.

3 Likes

Here are the [Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15 new hybrid creature design hypothesis drawings!
Got the silhouette attempted drawings with the full body and then color hypothesis

Here’s my thought rant on designs, warning it is a bit long lol, but basic thoughts are bulky compy, baby phorurex, tiger bary, and sailed albert. Can’t wait for the update to come out and see how close I could’ve gotten to the real things

Summary

So first up we got the tarbognathus or the taco, I think it’ll basically be a big browed compy, spiky and with the bulkier head, of course with the orange head for the leader as mentioned in its description, and so the rest I believe could be a brownish green with darker brown spots with orange speckles and maybe some red-orange along its back from the base of the head to tail. And let me tell you figuring out what’s what in its silhouette was quite the hassle lol

Then the allodrigues, happy alloraptor finally got a hybrid but really would have preferred a raptor model for a unique raptor rig but alas. Anyhow, as others have said it kinda looks like a baby phorurex, I can see it having a few spines along its back and then just having the allo crest things(sorry idk the name) and maybe even an enlarged claw on the foot for the raptor trait. And other than that I feel it could be the same colors as alloraptor but with the lighter underbelly of the birb.

Then we got thylaconyx, who gave me so much trouble figuring out the silhouette I didn’t even finish it lol, I just can’t figure out what there could be other than the head. Anyhow, pretty sure she’s just a fluffy bary with the cat’s teeth and maybe nose, and with its description describing it as having a sandy tone with dorsal stripes, I imagine its kinda like a tiger but maybe just sandier colors.

And finally we have albertocevia, albertosuchus’ rival for albert dna lol. Interesting to see it was kind of leaked in @UnicornWizard 's prediction which u can see here: Albertocevia leaked last year? And so I imagine it’s design is still similar to that I drew last time which u can also see in unicorn wizards post since I can’t find it for the life of me, albert rig with the spikes and sail of edaphocevia, maybe even the sleeker head shape but that doesn’t seem to be the case based off its silhouette, but she seems to still have the teeth of edapho. Color wise, I imagine it’s simply edaphocevias dark strikes of black with blue, with especially vibrant blue on the sail and maybe the bloodstained snout of albert.

23 Likes

Looks awesome I hope they actually look like that :star_struck:

• Rinchicyon

19 Likes

Sacphoviper (creature concept by @RaptorJay06)

13 Likes

Thank you! It looks amazing. I will cherish this forever!

3 Likes

This is an hybrid between albertosaurus and a giant squid

11 Likes

15 Likes

• Ovilophomoloch

13 Likes

What should I draw next?

• Refrenantem
  • Aractovasilas
  • Alloraptor

0 voters

An encounter with a Bigeye Dredbran