JWA Artwork! (Part 1)

So I just got a new Sketchbook And other stuff so my drawings will turn out to be a lot better even though I’m not that good at drawing… But anyways I hope you enjoy my better and more enhanced drawing and quick sketches goodbye!! Remember to be kind and show love bye bye :wave:

3 Likes

Here is what I got. I know it says hand lettering but it works with draw outlines and detail so yeah here it is.

2 Likes

That is good! Enjoy!

:pray: Wise words.

1 Like

So I tried drawing a gorgoraptor (Gorgosuchus+Velociraptor) with an Indoraptor stance and this is how it turned out.

I hope you like it, my first drawing with new supplies and sketchbook!

11 Likes

I usually don’t color mine, But if you want another one colored just let me know!! Have a good day!!

1 Like

Heisei Godzilla

10 Likes

The last thing I’ll post before I go. My OC’s Varlek the Atrociraptor (yes I know it’s an Indoraptor mask) and Cassie the Velociraptor. Bye guys! I had so much fun posting my art but it’s time for me to move on. It’s summer and I’m sadly too busy to do art as much as I used to. I may come back in the future but idk yet

15 Likes

Today I spent like A full hour and a half just drawing out and coloring a Hybrid I think is pretty cool. He’s got a feathered arm with special indents and bloodshot eyes. I call him, the Dilophononychus!

I know it’s not much, but I was in the mood so I did it.

10 Likes

Bye :smiling_face_with_tear: :wave:This text will be blurred

Drawing for an extended period of time can hurt lol. I know this from experience, cuz I made a drawing that took me an entire 3 hours lol. It hurt

1 Like

The full image for my new pfp

20 Likes

I like ur new pfp

1 Like

I really don’t like working with black

8 Likes

Try not pressing too hard down on the black, and use the black for outlining the details on your drawing, and that may make it a little easier for you to work with black

3 Likes

Can Anybody Draw me I.raptor G2 + Wuerhosaurus

I will 10 char

1 Like

Colored or not?

Whichever you like

Ok I’m not gonna color

Alright I’m finished here it is: The Wuerdoraptor!

6 Likes