Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

Very awesome. Especially love the Minmi hybrid :star_struck:

1 Like

I like the artwork

1 Like

Thanks! I love Minmi, my most favorite ankylosaur!

2 Likes

Here’s some art! Prionosuchus idea is from @koffibun. I created Sagittagonyx by myself. Hope you like them!

9 Likes

Here is something I’ve been working on!

14 Likes

Pyroraptor gen 2.
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 6.42.58 PM
These are the stats

6 Likes

Thank you!

One more question about this hybrid. Does its name “Sagittarius jaw”?

The intent for using “Sagittarius” is to roughly translate to “archer”, referencing the superhybrid’s arrow shaped head. So the name would be more like, “archer jaw”.

3 Likes

Cool
10 char

I’m now finished with the main head of this Allosaurus. Now I must work on the back of the head.

19 Likes

Looks great!

when u make a decohybrid ( made of 10 creatures, 5 hybrids( 15-hybrid)
the plan for the quintidecihybrid:

there is a hybrid made of 2 hybrids…
me: 17 hybrid sectidecihybrid

and there’s more

THE FRICKIN SECTIDECIHYBRID FUSED WITH ANOTHER SECTIDECIHYBRID
making it a 35- hybrid

Triquintidecillion

fused with another triquintidecillion

= 70-creature hybrid
secmildecillion???

the lab fusing machine:
roblox death sound
AAAH
EF5 Tornado noises
Dino roar
Explosion
supervolcano eruption sound
hurricane sandy sounds
people screaming
electric blitzing
legendary music
meteor crash
jurrasic world theme
world ending
dooomsday starting
hurricanes roaring
earthquakes shaking
tornados spinning
tsunamis splashing
atomic bombs blowing
flash floods waving

Here are some concepts a few members of my Alliance came up with and asked me to make them in Sticknodes:

This one is Indoraptor Lux

And this one is a hybrid concept named Troovenator (Troodon + Concavenator)

Updated_Troovenator_0000

And while I’m at it , here is my OC “Indominus”
Indominus Fire test_0000
Indominus Fire test_0002
Indominus Fire test_0001
Indominus Fire test_0003

(If you couldn’t already tell, my oc is inspired off of the Indominus Rex, Ultimasaurus, Thoradolosaur, and Godzilla (1998) )

12 Likes

thats nothing compared to the 137+ component hybrid I made and am still working on. Actually she’s now updated to a simpler 90 compenents, but still.

Heyo folks! It was suggested that I share some stuff over here and I figured why not :3 While not all of it is JWA related (none of it is LOL) I’ve drawn some dinos recently and I wanted to post a couple other odds and ends as well to share :3 This community is awesome and I’m happy to be a part of it <3

First up… DINOS! These were requests from someone over on DA who has their own species which is pretty cool :3 A sorta Parasaur like species that are really neat ^.^

And a couple more recent things (Pokemon related lol) First is my ‘Shiny’ Hybrid Bouffalant/Toxtricity/Lycanroc (Amped form and Dusk Form there) that I am super proud of, his name is The Red Bull, named after his colorations namesake from The Last Unicorn

And if we want to go with something else I’m super proud of here is my Dramask (Drampa/Yamask hybrid), had a lot of fun with the Egyptian themes and his ghost fire wings here ^.^

Always happy to share more, these are actually not some of my most detailed pieces >.> Which I can happily share if anyone would like to see more ^.^

16 Likes

I made a hybrid and e. Its called Actosuchotops, Sarcosuchus+Arctops. Colors somewhat inspired by Mattels sarchosuchus toy.

12 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Also some JWA toolbox creations

Screenshot_20210322-134420(1)
Screenshot_20210322-134430(1)

4 Likes

Monstrous demon

12 Likes