Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

Is there human dna spliced in there as well? Or primate DNA? Because the lower jaw and the rear of the skull have some similar qualities.

Image found on google

4 Likes

She is part human, yes. and not for the reason you think.

4 Likes

Indoraptor Gen 2 I guess. WIP

10 Likes

it was amazing :ok_hand:

I can finally post something! This is a WiP of a Hybrid between Allo G2 and Keratoporcus that I’ve called Keratanax. I’ll pull up a Toolbox of it some time later.

9 Likes

Hey guys, first herbivore since a long while. I‘m not sooo happy with it, but it‘s finished so it‘s off the desk.
The idea is not mine:

Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Finished Indoraptor G2 and made a Feathered Velociraptor for a friend.

17 Likes

That Indo looks really good! I love the tooth structure especially.

I tried to draw an accurate Allosaurus combined with my style, but I dunno what to think of it. Totally different than the way I usually draw dinosaurs.

21 Likes

I do really like this thumbnail! This artwork took me about one and a half days. Here, actually, the draft art turns to this.

Final result!
Who will win in Battle Royal Alive
I want to say something about my animation is still unfinished, and make the storyboard is kind of a mess. I will take a break from any social media for about four days, so I focus on my animation. (If you don’t want spoiler for battle royale, then don’t click this) I still thinking about scopius rex gen 3 going to be part of this animation and going to say no. I will put her to another animation called Aftermath where Unique Jurassic World Battle Royale Alive is done. One creature takes the crown and three different creatures from alternative of battle royale.

10 Likes

To finish my day: a speeddrawing of an Allosaurus pair guarding their eggs.

The soccer game Scotland vs England kept distracting me. :joy:

23 Likes

Same here lol I can’t get that song out of my head now :rofl: (“Yes sir, I can boogie”)

I love the crit, shield and invicibility effects here, especially Dio’s Crit effect. That thing is truly glorious.

1 Like

wip of an Alioramus remotus

18 Likes

and just like that he is done!!

21 Likes

Oh look! It’s a drooling pheasant

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 9.00.39 AM
idk what this is lol it is a snek tho

13 Likes

The frecious owlbear miniature, not a dinosaur but can probably rival medium to small size theropod

7 Likes

Side views

11 Likes

I don’t usually draw JP style Raptors (feathers for me) but I’m working on almost an “alternate Raptor Squad”. Any suggestions on what colors Gamma and Bravo should be? I know Foxtrot will be a mix of oranges, reds and yellows but idk about the others.

13 Likes