JWA Artwork!

The Woolly Rhino has 2 horns. Elasmotherium is the one with only 1.

3 Likes

I can fix that

Fixed, added the second horn woolly rhino has

9 Likes

Fun but very sad fact: its been recently discovered that Elasmotherium didn’t have a horn, but instead a large keratinous lump or dome on its head.

6 Likes

Here’s the research paper if you want to read it

Some are not related to Jurassic World Alive. I drew some for thumbnail.

I made short animation.

13 Likes

Then how do these scientists explain cave paintings like this:

Are they calling the prehistoric men who SAW these creatures in the flesh liars?

7 Likes

10 Likes

to my understanding, that comes from a cave where a few wooly rhino drawings were found, so it is possible that this painting has simply lost it’s second horn due to the elements. as well, the horn shown does look more similar to a wooly rhinoceros than the elasmotherium before the horn debacle. plus, while I know it’s not always the most reliable, wikipedia states that that painting has been interpreted as elasmotherium, meaning it’s their best guess

8 Likes

But then again, we’ve never seen these creatures on the flesh ourselves so it’s not 100% certain Elasmotherium didn’t have horn.

2 Likes

43 Likes

You’ve done it again, GermanRaptor! :star_struck:

They look amazing! The 2nd one from the top is my favourite. :smiley:

7 Likes

I guess I sorta took an unprecedented hiatus from this place, but I’m excited to be back. Decided I would get things rolling with a lil g-man wip.

29 Likes

Wow, @odotortoise. I’m definitely excited to see this one once it’s finished. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the support!

A hard-to-swallow meal

19 Likes

Skeletal #3, had fun making this

28 Likes

@StygidaryxFan sorry for taking forever, forgot about this message haha, but here’s your Bulbasaur doodle!

22 Likes

It looks adorable, thanks!

1 Like

Could u draw charizard for me. He was my first starter and I’m playing through fire red rn.

1 Like