Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

Godzilla: Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, Boi! The King of Monsters! However, I do miss my lamp

2 Likes

Al hail Mortem Rex aka Godzilla

Mortem: Wait why do I hear boss music?

6 Likes

monsterverse but its JWA

1 Like

It looks so much like a sceptile :smiley:

1 Like

Can you make this bigger I want it as a mural on my bedroom wall

1 Like

I can see the resemblance.

Here’s a disgusting hybrid duo. Gallimimus and koolasuchus

5 Likes

I may not find et disgusting but that’s just my opinion ( ´•̥̥̥ o•̥̥̥`)
I thinks ets cool and sorta cute en ets own wai
ヽ(・∀・)ノ

3 Likes

Desert themed colors.

8 Likes

Made a few tweaks, added some more “minion” bosses, and some who lost the battle to the first king of them all

14 Likes

I was going to say “wait, where’s ‘Trebax?” Then I saw the skull and was like :frowning:
It’s still a really good drawing, I wish I could draw like that.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Anyone can draw, it just takes practice, and some creativity to get out of artblock lol

Oh, and RIP Gorgotrebax, Ceramagnus, and Hadros Lux, may raptor jesus treat them well

3 Likes

Rushed attempt at Mortem. Not the best, and certainly not as good as what I can really do, but I tried with the time I had.

10 Likes

Ardentis redesign. On this one I think I have to explain myself a bit with my choices. The lack of a sail is due to it kinda disrupting the flow of the creature, and I chose not to give it a sail from the head to tail because one this isn’t an Acrocanthosaurus hybrid and two, I wanted to deviate a bit from the source material on this one. Instead I gave it some ornaments and flaps and chunkiness using Brian Engh (Bless his work) as inspiration for this bad boi. And yes this is how sauropod necks probably looked. Not every dinosaur is shrink-wrapped for crying out loud, get your head out of the clouds.

11 Likes

Does that mean that ardentis is now a giant four legged rooster?

1 Like

Evolution of my Apatosaurus drawings.

11 Likes

Noice, thats very good actually!

3 Likes

speaking of drawings i have this hybrid

its a hybrid of a suchomimus and an andrewsarchus, i dunno what names should i make for it tho

9 Likes

So basically this guy’s goal is to bleed while doing alot of damage, it has no escape as well so if you want to switch to dracoceratops to kill it, you cant

1 Like