Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

the timelines are like seasons in my game in which you have to complete a certain amount of level in order to get to the next timeline

1 Like

i have a comic about pikachu pokemon
i can make timeline
1c: pokemon islands was discovered.
1c-3c population grows.
3.5c-6c population contunues to go up.
6c-12c normal everyday life continues
13c the war begins.
13.8c the war ends.
13.8c-15c normal again.
Kepulauan pokemon-season 1
makechu,artichi and musticho fight off the warfleet from philippines.
season 2-4 normal
season 5
the team gets stranded after a helicopter crash;they ride a cargo ship to java island
the team fights the chinese warfleet
doomsday begins
the team secures pokemon islands’population in underground bunkers
doomsday hurricane makes landfall
doomsday dissipates
season 6-7
niki’s pokemon adventure
season 8
the journey for money
season 9
phantom mcchu returns
volcano rises above chuyama island
bulbaland,vermillion,saffron,celadon and chuyama island sinks
niki and the team rescues survivors and moves the ruins of the statue to fuchsia island, in the bay near the team’s current headquarters.
season 10-coming soon!

The boss of the Cambrian Timeline, meet Anomalocaris!

Remember that the cambrian timeline is the first timeline so it isnt easy to get any strong units

7 Likes

Also since the anomalocaris deals infection and bleed damage and can guarantee a critical hit after using sharp visor, he’s not an easy opponent to deal with, you just gotta have spot-on reflexes to take him down

Anyways here’s another boss

So this guy relies on damage and recovery, and i forgot to say that beak bite deals 60 damage, well anyways, you need a fast unit in order to defeat him, and, no, the speed demon isnt available yet until the mesozoic timelines, so you cant access him yet. So the simple solution is to have a unit thats fast and avoid his most powerful move

8 Likes

That squid (idk what species it is) is so adorable with those little beady eyes.

It’s an orthoceras

3 Likes

Here’s a rajasaurus.

12 Likes

That looks so good!

2 Likes

Here is my own non-jwa, kaiju art

12 Likes

Ya like bugs?

12 Likes

Timon and Pumbaa has entered the chat

6 Likes

This grub wouldn’t be very slimy nor satisfying.

4 Likes

Pumbaa: Oh boy! Grub time!

4 Likes

Why not?

(

2 Likes

It’s rather tough and chewy. Also because it lives deep in caves and is rather tasteless.

4 Likes

Timon: Who cares?!

4 Likes

You would if you’re deep down in a cave system with seemingly no light. Also because this grub would eat timon instead.

3 Likes

well you certainly gave it an appropriate name, and so it can extend its jaws out? Because that just adds on the the nightmare scale lol
very nice and horrifying drawing!

4 Likes

Thanks! Wanna know what I based it on?

10 Likes