Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

6 Likes

Skeleton 2, Electric Boogaloo

14 Likes

So apparently Elasmotherium looks like this now

6 Likes

Source: https://zmmu.msu.ru/rjt/articles/ther20_2_173-182.pdf

I thought there was more fossil remains of their horns.

So it would look like this almost?

2 Likes

kinda like that

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

The chase is on!

10 Likes

Some new doodles I made recently.

(This one was inspired by @Grym_REDACTED’s take on a colorful, bird-like Majungasaurus)

15 Likes

What tyrannosaur did you use for Sinoko?

Albertosaurus; you can kind of see the crests on it’s eyebrows.

1 Like

The brows almost blend with the nasal ridges.

I tried drawing pyrritator, alloraptor and utasinoraptor

16 Likes

I tried drawing something with absolutely no references since I haven’t done that in a while. I had absolutely no idea what I was going to draw, but here is the finished product:

I might add extra detail later but idk (also this fish is fictional and not really based off of any species, but it kinda looks like a hybrid of a piranha and a mahi mahi)

11 Likes

Common Names: False Mahi-mahi, Murder Mahi
Genus: Megacoryphaena (Great Mahi-mahi)

Overview: This large predatory fish was created by scientists as an attempt to replicate Xiphactinus, a prehistoric fish that lived during the late Cretaceous period

Appearance: This fish mainly resembles a giant mahi-mahi, but has attributes similar to other animals, such as piranhas and sharks. This fish has many bright colors throughout its body, but the reasoning for this is currently unknown.

Legnth: 18-24ft (5.5-7.3m)

Weight: 900-1200lbs (408-544kg)

Swim Speed: Up to 25mph (40 kph)

Diet: This fish will eat any possible meat, including sharks, whales, carcasses, and even humans.

Behavior: This highly aggressive fish will attempt to attack or eat almost anything it sees as a potential meal or threat. It hunts solitarily, and does so by using its impressive stamina to chase and tire out prey before clamping its bone-crushing jaws on its meal.

Extra: Because of this fish’s high aggression and danger towards humans, boats, and other animal species, hunting this fish is legal, and its meat is a delecacy in many countries. However, these fish have been reported hiding from boats when solitary, and will gather in small groups to attack them.

I decided to complete the fish for an Invent A Fish competition run by YouTuber and Twitch streamer AVNJ.

9 Likes

workin on a thing

8 Likes

Not jwa related, but here are a few randomized Pokémon fusions I made out of boredom. I won’t say what each fusion is incase yall wanna guess them.

9 Likes

Episode15: Sky Rats

(cannot touch ground + no string attached)

7 Likes

Fanmade dino spinodominus rex!

3 Likes