Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

Cool, I watch AVNJ to
Good luck with the competition

4 Likes

Release note hybrid drawing speculation things and some drawings of @DINO_KING_999 's hybrids from Giving Hybrids To Legendaries That Deserve One

With the new hybrids, I’m very curious on how big bumpy’s hybrid will be, will it be regular anky size or tiny. And exited to see the new bears model, and would have drawn the apex but I’m so lost with what that would look like and I despise drawing the deer antlers

24 Likes

22 Likes

I like the licensee plate in the 2nd picture, it also gives me battle at big rock vibes

4 Likes

18 Likes

I love your drawings!

3 Likes

The survivor of the 2018 attack didn’t know how to describe the creature, except that it blended with the trees.

11 Likes

Man, i am getting trevor henderson vibes with these

2 Likes

Btw, what is this dinosaur (if it is one, looks like an azdarchid pterosaur tho) supposed to be ?

3 Likes

I drew this as a concept for something that hasn’t come out yet- a hybrid between compsagnathus gen 1 and dimetrodon gen 1

8 Likes

“According to limited and alleged eyewitness accounts, it seems to resemble a pterosaur, only much larger, and with longer limbs built to blend in with the thin conifer trees.”

3 Likes

Caught in the act

12 Likes

Guys the updates comin today

My first attempt at paleo accuracy

11 Likes

Is that acro or giga? It looks awesome

1 Like

Carcharo actually

1 Like

Ah.

I can’t even play this update oof I’m guessing a bug

Compy!

10 Likes

Finally, I made this animation!

Some doodle art

This art is not related to Jurassic World Alive. Also, it is from Skylanders. I really like that Chopper is a small t-rex with a helicopter.

19 Likes

Lookin good!

7 Likes