JWA Artwork!

Alloraptor redesign wip

10 Likes

The feathered tyrant.

18 Likes

A piece of Guanlong Paleoart I made last week. First time digital painting so I’m pretty proud of it.

25 Likes

My first real attempt at drawing a human

Also I’ve made sure to censor it so I hope I don’t get flagged.
Edit: I’ve even blurred it just to make sure.

5 Likes

Were you drawing a caveman?

1 Like

It was supposed to be a normal human (aka Homo sapiens) but I’m not very good at it so maybe it looks like a caveman.

1 Like

Ciga Ghad

10 char

2 Likes

Dang, this looks really good! Keep up the good work!

Local News: Group of Teenagers Snuck into Abandoned Mine, Encountered What They Call “Sailbacked Monster” Inside.

28 Likes

Ok so I wanna do another one of these dinotracker-type sighting stuff. But I don’t know which paleofauna to draw. What do you guys think?

• Therizinosaurus
  • Quetzalcoatlus
  • Dilophosaurus

0 voters

7 Likes

So I know Theri is most likely going to win, but I’ve seen some of your pterosaur pieces and I honestly think you could do really well with the Quetz. If you finish Theri and you feel like you should try another, I highly suggest trying Quetz. :slight_smile:

Also, I absolutely love your Dimetrodon piece, even though I don’t really like Dimetrodon itself. Keep up the amazing work! (It is pretty inspiring)

1 Like

Theriz would be super cool! :3

1 Like

Population count

12 Likes

Indom

12 Likes

Great drawing but to me it looks more like an abelisaur, maybe Majungasaurus or Rugops

1 Like

I did have some problems (ok maybe a lot of problems)

it is part abelisaurid tho

2 Likes

Don’t worry it still looks amazing
I’m a big fan of speculative details on dinosaurs like soft tissue crests, wattles, and throat pouches and it’s nice that a certain upcoming documentary has taken this route with their titanosaurs
The throat pouch you gave it looks really nice

2 Likes

Ankylomoloch redesign.

12 Likes

Tyrannos Lux (Trykosaurus+Tyrannolophosaur)

Sinosaurus ‘Chinese Lizard’ (Sinosauropteryx+Sinoceratops)

Alakylonax (Alakylosaurus+Lythronax)

10 Likes