Ludia Forums

JWA Artwork!

Thanks man, I’ll look into it, and nice drawings of it too.:grin:

2 Likes

Hey guys! Round 2 at another hybrid model. Gryposuchus and Pteranodon. As you can tell I love crocodilians…but I would love some ideas for stats and a name! What do you think?

11 Likes

This looks incredible! I think it should have a Pteranodon crest and some beak material, and maybe not bat-like wings, but this does look absolutely amazing

2 Likes

A crest and a beak would be awesome! The wings were a bit of a challenge… but I’m all for suggestions and reworking it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s an interesting idea ;] these two are very hard to combine into something viable, mostly because they are quite different when it comes to bio-mechanics. That being said, we have a hybrid of an ancient turtle + smilodon, so nothing is impossible really…
I think your hybrid desperately needs a neck though - it just looks too unnatural and not very functional without one. Larger wings or even another set of wings would help too, otherwise I can’t see how this massive body could fly. Perhaps a thinner, longer body shape would also make it more believable.

2 Likes

you said it was part gryposuchus? then shouldn’t the jaws be a bit more like that of a gharrial instead of a deinosuchus or saltwater crocodile or which ever crocodilian that is?

2 Likes

Thank you for your input! Haha yeah there is no way it could actually fly looking at it now. I may try and do a flying pose and extend the neck and body to see if I can make it a little more realistic.

1 Like

Yes they should be! Haha I kind of lost the features as I was going and it ended up being more crocodile than gharial just from habit. I plan to redo this so thank you for your suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome! I’ve dipped my foot in the water… have tried to model on pc… It’s hard lol!

2 Likes

I know there are a few months left for Christmas, but I already decided to do my Christmas drawing today!!

11 Likes

Awe, that’s awesome!! And now the shock of how close we are to Christmas has hit me… Wow…

3 Likes

Thank you!!

i’m glad to know you liked

1 Like

That Christmas Chicken is super cute ;] and I believe its opponent is an Indo gen2?

2 Likes

Yes,it’s a IndoG2 :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll make my own game!

1 Like

So… Nice!

is that a vague futruarma reference? If so… Nice.

Oh yeah @qiew

Here’s my watch

I might as well post all these guys here. If we were to get Megaraptora creatures in JWA, I think these would be excellent candidates. You can learn more about them in my fanmade patch notes

8 Likes