Ludia Forums

Jwa competition!

(edit: rules were changed so desc is different.)

hello everyone. I’m going to be hosting a jwa battle competition. just for fun. here’s how it’ll work.

24 players can register (first come first serve).

Fights will happen in the form of friendly battles, with your friendly team consisting of rare hybrids and epic and legendary creatures. There will be 12 fights. The 12 winners will be placed in a tournament of 16, and the 12 losers will compete in a series of fights to claim the remaining 4 spots. at the end of the tournament a champion will be crowned!

To register, just comment below. You will be mentioned in follow-up posts (updates, when you’re fighting, etc).

Good luck!

1 Like

Sign me up

1 Like

why not, I’ll join, only thing I’m wary on is the time this “tournament” will occur. Oh and so we really only get to use epics and legendaries? No commons, rares, uniques?

1 Like

I made the epic/legendary rule to make it somewhat even for players who are lower level than most people here.

the time will be determined when enough people enter.

1 Like

Uhhh I don’t know

1 Like

I think I can do it, why not. Just as long as time is good, I’m in!

1 Like

I’m in👍

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

?

characters

Hmm, i might

1 Like

tell me when you’re decided plz

is this going to be in jwa or in teh forums

1 Like

…Count me in.

1 Like

Im in (Has to be 10)

1 Like

Is this like a draft battle, because if so I’m down to clown

1 Like

Why not? I’m in. Time may be a problem tho

1 Like

We probably will battle in game

1 Like

We’re probably going to friend each other and then just have the tournament begin and all, only problem for me is how quickly I’ll load into the battle since I have sometimes had no time to pick my creature because I just load in at the last minute

1 Like

I would like to be in @r_a_w_r

1 Like

When you get enough people @r_a_w_r can you draw out or write down what the bracket will look like!?

1 Like

I’ll post everything eventually

2 Likes