Ludia Forums

JWA Concepts: Healing Strike and more!

You dont have to agree, but you dont need to make comments on how you dont like it :confused:!

1 Like

So im not allowed to give my opinion about something i don’t like? LOL
Btw i liked your ideas, healing/damage moves would make a great addition to game imo.

1 Like

But thanks for acknowledging my ideas!
Every topic I make somehow gets some arguing,
I tried avoiding it by saying that.
Ik you said that to the other guy, just saw this and cringed about the arguing.:smile:

1 Like

Yeah this has become a bit cringy, and yes probably i was a bit too hard with the other guys, i just hate too much the RNG (not just in jwa, in others games too), so when ive seen this guys saying that they want more RNG ive gone a bit crazy.

1 Like

Learn to play the game and rng will become a boon not a hindrance!!!

L2p??? L2p??? You seriosly think that this game requires skill?
No way you are not a troll

1 Like

Go look at LoL or CSGO if you think that this game requires skill

1 Like

You must not have the skills if you can’t perceive the skill needed my advice is 1000 more battles and you will start to see the skill in controlling the pace of the battle using prediction of meta, prediction of moves used and most importantly a knowledge of mathematics and averages so that those crits you rage about become more predictable, you can say the rng sucks but that means you don’t understand it! I didn’t until I played monomimus extensively!

That’s 2 sentences.
Chill bro, it’s just a topic.
Come up with some ideas for the game!

1 Like

Oh quiet… you cannot perceive the skill…

1 Like

My thoughts on the Healing Strike/Impact/Rampage instead of the amount of healing done being based on a percentage of the player’s dinosaur health, the amount of healing could be a percentage of the damage done to the opponent. Say the return is 50% for all three attacks and your base damage is 700, unmitigated damage would return 350, 525, and 700 health. Moves that increase or decrease the amount of damage you can do would affect the amount of healing you could receive. I.e. if you critically hit you would receive more healing but if your opponent dodged the attack you would do no damage and receive 0 healing. The return also could not exceed the percentage of what the opponent had in remaining health, i.e. your opponent has 200 health and you Rampage and hit them for 1400 damage, killing them, you would only get 100 health back (from the 200 damage needed to kill them) not 700. In other words it would not just be a free heal move.

3 Likes

Yes, i would love lifesteal moves