JWA Field Guide v2.5.0 is now LIVE for both iOS and Android!

Hey guys! JWA Field Guide v2.5.0 is now LIVE for both iOS and Android!! (or it will be LIVE very shortly in your local app store!)

Here’s what’s new:

JURASSIC WORLD ALIVE V1.12!

• All v1.12 creatures with profile pictures, stat changes, move changes, and updated spawn locations are included

• Here are all the new creatures: Titanoboa, Titanoboa Gen 2, Megalogaia, Entelomoth, Dilophoboa, and Spinoconstrictor

A special THANK YOU to the AMAZING GamePress team for helping me get the latest stats and images so quickly!!

In case you don’t already have the JWA Field Guide app, here are the links:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/jwa-field-guide/id1444564426?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.imatt.JWAFieldGuide

Happy Dino Hunting!!!

20200122_165606000_iOS

20200122_193452069_iOS

20200122_193509926_iOS

20200122_193523403_iOS

20200122_193559701_iOS

20200122_193613524_iOS

21 Likes

thanks for the work you do.
and hot dang. that spinoconstrictor looks similar to tyro.

8 Likes

I keep meaning to download this. Hopefully it’s compatible with my ol’ tablet, since I’m always worried about space on my phone.

3 Likes

Thank you, @MattEllis! Great work!

3 Likes

I’ve downloaded the new update, and I’ve noticed that when you compare Spinoconstrictor with something and it shows their moves, it doesn’t show Spinoconstrictor’s counter at the bottom. But it will show it if you’re only looking at Spinoconstrictor by itself. Here’s a few images for reference. The first shows Spinoconstrictor’s moveset by itself, the next one shows it compared to Tryko with both movesets shown, and Spino’s missing counter.

2 Likes

The same goes for Dilophoboa, it doesn’t show the Venomous counter at the bottom. I’m wondering if it’s because the moveset is too big to be fully shown on the comparison screen?

1 Like

Thank you @MattEllis. You are a star. :star:

2 Likes

Hey thanks for pointing this out to me! I think you’re right in that only the first 6 moves are included. I’ll fix this for the next update!

4 Likes

It’s official, I’m nicknaming dilophoboa “venom”

1 Like

I cant get the spiderman villain out of my head.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, I think it is missing Dilophoboa.

Hey @Colin_Goodman! Dilophoboa should definitely be there. Did you update to JWA Field Guide v2.5.0?

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Appreciate your hard work.

2 Likes

I had yes. Just gone back into it and there it is. :blush: I guess I had Dilophosaurus at the top of the screen. Sorry.

@MattEllis I think I’ve found a mistake on Superior Vulnerability. As it inflicts vulnerability immediately, shouldn’t it deal extra 50% damage first turn because of the vulnerability? The example I’m using is Bajatonodon, with a base damage of 1000.

From what I’ve seen from friendly battles, it should be 1500 damage. Great app though.

Only if the opponent isn’t immune. Vulnerability is an negative effect, not a buff like ferocity so it shouldn’t be accounted to the damage of a move

Thanks for the update. A new bug guide would also be useful as this season we are going to end up rankings with same score and prizes as last season. Same for tournaments, last week 300 trophies=0, 600=0 and so on. What a time to play Alive!

You’re right @Starlinger27 That’s why it’s not written as 1.5x. And adding descriptions for both 1x and then 1.5x would be way too much text!

1 Like