Ludia Forums

JWA forum's top 3 darters

Okey, I have seen some incredible results amd I think we have a new hero here. So here it is, list of top 3 darters:

1. Julien Mayfair - 650 dna
  2. Jonus - 451 dna
  3. Justin Larsson - 450 dna

Those are great results. Julien is in league of his own and I think Jonus darted that 451 to t rex so that is also incredible! Justin is doing great work too with 450 to common dinosaur!

10 Likes

And is also impossible.

5 Likes

Yeah Justin’s amount is the only legit one here lol

3 Likes

Level 20, common max is 450 DNA, Rare 390 and Epic 375 … so how someone can get 451 or above DNA?

8 Likes

I am very sure that you guys are wrong. Don’t get me wrong Justin’s 450 is amazing but those other two are in different league.

2 Likes

Not in different league but in different game, lol

7 Likes

“League” as in using another application to boost their progress in this game

9 Likes

Yeah at level 20 (max) max dna for any dinosaur is 450.

No no. It is skill, not application.

1 Like

Okay now it just seems like this was one big joke lol

2 Likes

ItsPeekapoo44: 360 (L14, Non-vip)

@Julien_Mayfair your 6 in 650 is looking weird. Gotcha!

its because you’ve never seen one as the first digit, i suspect.

it takes skill, creativity and dedication to get this much dna in one drone flight, @ItsPeekapoo44, yet to debase someone else’s achievement only requires pettiness, jealously and hate.

choose what sort of player, and what sort of person, you wish to be, man.

4 Likes

Stop. It was determined long ago you can only get score equal to 15 direct hits, and at Lv20 that’s 30 per. 30×15 = 450. You’re welcome to continue arguing all you like, but you would be 100% wrong.

8 Likes

false 

1 Like

Is there a video of the 650?

1 Like

Lol congratulating the scum that ruin the game fair play eh!?

2 Likes

Once when the game came out, there was a postimetrodon, I darted it and I got 10, I need to be on the list

3 Likes

the real feat is that julien did that with just one dart :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Aha let them believe what they want. The only challenge is to score the 450 on each common (so far I did it on 4 or 5 different commons)

1 Like