JWA forum's top 3 darters

i like this kid, hersh - he shows promise.

3 Likes

Now you’re getting it.

3 Likes

The font on that plus sign does not look correct for this game.

3 Likes

If i had my pc i wouldve done much better, but with the phone there nothing much i can do, other than putting more effort and time obv.
The Julien 650 one was almost perfect tho, he Indeed has some editing skills.

1 Like

So great!

6 Likes

takes some skill to get 1 dna :open_mouth:
hitting it on the edge of the circle :joy:

1 Like

that would make an excellent forum avatar.

4 Likes
2 Likes

THIS TAKES SKILL…

9 Likes

Dat perfect 100000 doe

1 Like

My own personal high score. I am just not that good as you guys. I still can’t figure out how you guys do it!

5 Likes

That number suggests that you are using performance de-enhancing drugs. That is your problem.

3 Likes

Haha, or maybe I should use them more :thinking:

1 Like

Guys, I have to come clean…

This guilt has been weighing heavy on me…

I know you all look up to me, and this may hurt to hear…

But I lied about my 451 score. :pensive:

I’m a level 18, non-VIP (and definitely non-super-mega-ultra-VIP-platinum+) and I have only darted over 300 twice before. Both times were a 308, first on a raptor, and then on a majunga (they are my most common target practice)

Well today I’ve bested myself with a 336 on an apatosaurus.

I know, it pales in comparison to a 451 on an epic rex, but I’m working towards it.

This is good. I feel like I’m in a good space now. I know you will all look at me in a different light, but I hope in time you will learn to forgive me.

2 Likes

I refuse to believe you. My whole world is shattered.

5 Likes

My highest on an epic …

4 Likes

My 9 year old son darted 406 DNA for me at level 18. Equals 436 DNA at level 20. I play a lot more than him, but lag 100 DNA behind😆

5 Likes

Your son has some crazy skills!

2 Likes

I got 364 on irritator. My son got 366 on para. I got 176 on raja yesterday. My son got 242. And he is still 4.8 years. Well it proves I don’t play this game well

1 Like

I’ve collected so much dirt while shooting darts but it’s a good thing. I’m not that good at battling and have to bury a lot of dinosaurs. :smile:

1 Like