JWA forum's top 3 darters

link please?

3 Likes

Do you really need a link? lol.
You already know that what you are saying is wrong, there are people that believe you, which is pretty sad and make me lose faith in umanity even more.
Im trying to keep this civil, as the mod asked, but know this, if we werent on this forum, i wouldve flamed you really hard.
I Hope you flag me, so mods read this and maybe close this thread, because this is Just ridiculous.

Having fun is definitely against the TOS.

5 Likes

No, but trolling people with fake news is.

5 Likes

i can assure you that there has never been a period in my life where i have felt more fright than at this very moment.

3 Likes

You couldn’t tell this was mostly tongue in cheek?

6 Likes

I mean, i got it, but the iq standards on this thread are very low so i wanted to expose these guys and end the discussion, but they continue to troll so im done.

No no, we are dead serious here!

2 Likes

don’t blame yourself, man.

i mean, we all do, but you don’t have to as well.

2 Likes

Hahahaha what
At the start i said you can’t get over 450 on commons (which is true, It doesnt even let you shoot anymore after 450, you can’t even get that with hacks, because It instantly caps on 450) and you guys started trolling about It, without argumenting like ive done, just say It was a bait, in ok with that.

It’s just a game @Uomobot. You don’t need to be upset about not making it past 450. Maybe you’re not firing fast enough if it’s not allowing you to continue shooting? I know it can be tricky, but that’s what the forum is here for! To help each other with problems they have and build each other up! Keep at it, and I’m sure you’ll get there too!

4 Likes

what you are seeing right there is the precise reason we have formed as community - to show the level of support and cheerleading that @Jonus displayed above.

listen, can Uomobot dart above 450? i truly and honestly do not know, but what i do know is that it wont be his jwa skills which hold him back, it will be his mind - his attitude, his demeanor and his openness to the concept of change.

when you don’t believe in yourself, Uomo, believe in us believing in you, and you will succeed, i promise you.

3 Likes

3 Likes

thank you jonus for your AMAZING tips, i got this, is It good?

9 Likes

Maybe with some heavy training i can do better

3 Likes

you will be missed.

much like the dinos you cannot adequately dart.

What you mean by this?
Im best now

1 Like

My record… only hit one indirect shot that got me like 11 or something like that.

I don’t think I could do this with anything other common besides stego though, maybe v-raptor but that’s it

5 Likes

Oh come on. Unlike all the other high achieving darts in this thread this is obviously photoshopped.

7 Likes