Ludia Forums

JWA Game closes randomly (version 2)

Hello! I have encountered a problem during my gameplay of JWA. The game closes itself right after it starts up. I have encountered this problem before and Support told me I should update my iOS to the most recent version, yet now it already is at its latest version. I already tried reinstalling the game and this did not work, so is there anything that I can do in order to not have the game crash constantly and close itself? Thanks in advance for the answer!

I play on an iPhone 7 with iOS version 14.0.1 if this is any useful information.

mainteance break his coming, maybe thats why

Hey, @Bart_H. As Colin mentioned, the scheduled maintenance is about to start in a few minutes. You can update the game once it is finished and hopefully that will resolve your loading issues. :slight_smile:

I doubt that is the case, as this issue has been around for a couple days now. I thought it might have been storage issues so I cleared a lot of my storage on my phone, but it continued. I hope that the Update will solve this issue, if not I will report back here.

So I have installed the update, yet the problem is still present @Ronald. It starts up just fine, but the moment I want to turn my map or select another tab it shuts itself down.

Fixed the problem, a reset of my phone did the trick.

Good to hear that! If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you!