JWA Knack the Battle #3: The Sweet Smell of Success, BUT IT COULD END ANYTIME SOON!

You won that match fair and square and now you’ve come pretty far on your journey. You’re currently on 12 win streak and no match has felt so hard till now. But now it looks like your streak is ending…
You faced a real hard opponent. You’re trying to take on his Lvl 28 Thylacotator, Lvl 26 Acrocanthosaurus, Lvl 30 Alloraptor and Lvl 27 Spinotahsuchus with your Lvl 30 Spinonyx, Lvl 26 Suchotator, Lvl 27 Tryostonix and Lvl 27 Indominus Gen 2.

Your stats:
Spinonyx (Currently using) - Health: 4003, Attack: 1215
Moves:
Minor Rending Attack
Lethal Wound (1)
Precise Rampage (1)
Definite Rampage
On Escape: No Escape
Suchotator - Health: 3000, Attack: 1300
Moves:
Superiority Strike
Lethal Wound (2)
Nullifying Impact (2)
Instant Distraction (1)
Tryostonix (Knocked Out)
Indominus Gen 2 - Health: 3300, Attack: 1470
Moves:
Definite Strike
Mutual Fury (1)
Armor Piercing Rampage (1)
Cloak (3)

Opponent’s stats:
Thylacotator (Knocked Out)
Acrocanthosaurus - Health: 3500, Attack: 1700
Moves:
Group Cleansing Strike
Fierce Impact (1)
Fierce Rampage (1)
Alloraptor - Health: 2431, Attack: 2066
Moves:
Cunning Strike
Distracting Rampage (2)
Rending Takedown (1)
Rampage (2)
Spinotahsuchus (Currently Using) - Health: 3937, Attack: 1050
Moves:
Fierce Strike
Lethal Wound (1)
Minor Swoop
Critical Impact (2)
On Escape: No Escape

Opponent’s Planned Moveset:
Spinotahsuchus
Fierce Strike (Spinonyx: 2953 HP)
Fierce Strike (Spinonyx: 1253 HP)
Critical Impact
Spinonyx K.O.
Swap Out
Alloraptor
Cunning Strike (Indominus Gen 2: 1234 HP)
Cunning Strike
Indominus Gen 2 K.O.
Alloraptor K.O.
Acrocanthosaurus
Group Cleansing Strike (Suchotator: 1300 HP)
Fierce Rampage
Suchotator K.O.
VICTORY!!!
Well, you know what to do. STOP THE OPPONENT FROM WINNING AND KEEP YOUR STREAK ALIVE!!!

Perhaps it was too hard?

Why do they expect Spinonyx not to take out Spinotasuchus? I mean, it has both Rampages available back-to-back. Are they just inexperienced? Does that mean they’ll use that order regardless of what we do?

That’s what’s done to make it easier

Spinonyx uses Definite Rampage, Lethal Wound to beat Spinotasuchus. Then it gets taken out by Alloraptor, and Suchotator comes in with Lethal Wound, taking out Alloraptor because it only used Cunning Strike for some reason. Then swap to Indom G2, Cloak and hope you dodge, then use APR for the win.

If the opponent doesn’t make any bad decisions they have no chance of losing, unless Indom G2 can outspeed Alloraptor with Mutual Fury.

Edit: I checked how much HP a level 30 Alloraptor has, and it’s not high enough for Suchotator to take it out with LW. So the move order I suggested won’t work.

1 Like

If the opponent really spams Cunning Strike on Alloraptor I think it’s unwinnable, unless they swap to Alloraptor against Spinonyx using Lethal Wound.

Edit: I think I got it now. Let Spinonyx be taken out on purpose (spam MRA), then catch Alloraptor with the Lethal Wound from Suchotator when they swap from Spinotasuchus, taking it out. Then swap to Indom G2 and use Cloak and APR for the win.

1 Like