Ludia Forums

Jwa opening problem

Is anyone else having trouble opening the game this morning?

1 Like

Hey 4EVERNIGHT, I’m sorry to hear that you were having trouble launching the game this morning, and if you’re still having this issue, try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if they help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Happens all the time … despite doing what support recommends. I hope there’s a fix for this soon because it’s become quite frustrating. There are even times it takes a couple minutes to load

Hey Hersh, we understand that this can be frustrating at times but our team is still actively working towards improving the stability on the game for our players, and hopefully, it’ll help address some of these issues as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Ned.

I know a large scale app like this must be difficult to manage, especially when there are many vocal followers (myself included :joy:).
I hope the developers take it as a compliment that we (or at least I) really enjoy this game and like to play a lot so any hiccups seem a lot more grandiose than they truly may be. In any case, thank you for making them aware of the recurrent loading issues.

#firstworldproblems