Ludia Forums

[JWA Story 3] Nominations!

Hey yall! I’m giving you all the chance to choose some hybrids to add to my JWA story! I’d love diversity!

2 Likes

Dilophoboa, he’s be a cool anti-hero to have

Maybe Diplotator or Diplovenator?

2 Likes

Maybe purutaurus or carbotoceratops.

1 Like

Does my hybrid from Creature file counts?

1 Like

dioraj as a villain, maybe he is exposed to pollution and turned crazy, he could even have started as rajankylo

5 Likes

A third story deserves it’s own gen 3

1 Like

entelonia, he can be a wizard cuz he’s weak and I can imagine him being an old guy as he is a turtle, mammoth and pig.

3 Likes

i was thinking dilophoboa could be on our side to fight spinoconstrictor. I want to see the 2 frilled snakes fight!

2 Likes

Uh, how about Ardentismaxima. And Poukadei.

2 Likes

Bring in the Monolemetrodon

3 Likes

Bring in Ardentismaxima and Geminitian to fight each other please

3 Likes

Entelochops, sarcoxixis, maybe the goats as comic relief

3 Likes

It would be hilarious if one of the dracoceratops worshippers tried to eat one of the gruff goats and get their butt kicked hard.

2 Likes

Even though it wouldn’t make sense since this is called “JWA Story,” ya could bring in JWTG hybrids like Yudon.

1 Like

Please do

Purutaurus (Male, Good)
Purrolyth (Female, Good)
Sarcorixis (Male, Good)
Dilophoboa (Female, Good)
Grykeleken (Male, Good)
Smilonemys (Male, Good)
Geminititan (Male, Good)
Entelolania (Female, Good)
Ardentismaxima (Male, Good)
Koolabourgiana (Male, Evil)
Diplovenator (Male, Evil)
Poukaidei (Female, Evil)
Inostherium (Male, Evil)
Darwezopteryx (Female, Evil)
Lord Lythronax (Male, Evil) (The Main Antagonist)

4 Likes

Poukaidei is being planned for the future as a villain guys! Thanks for all your suggestions. I will take in as many as I can. A lot of these are being added to my list

2 Likes

Also Geminititan is already in chapter 2

A notice: Chapters 3 and 4 will last longer then 8 parts. They will both be 10 parts each!

2 Likes

We need lord lythronax

I’m sorry but we’re not getting Lord Lythronax any time soon. You see, for chapter 2 I ran a poll for who the villain would be, the choices were Mortem Rex or lord Lythronax. Mortem rex won, so lord Lythronax isn’t coming. And chapters 3/4 focus on Dracoceratops, who is finally going to step into the spotlight.

2 Likes