[JWA Story 4] Part 10: Ending

1 Month after part 9

Ardentismaxima: looking at the center of the new town, and the statues of everyone who fell for the greater good are there Man… Their all here… Pyrritator, Spinotasuchus, Dimodactylus, Entelolania, Pteraquetzal, Diloracherius, Suchotator, Geminititan, Tragodistis and more… I miss them all. Even the ones I never knew

Ardontosaurus: That’s how everyone felt when we thought you were dead… You Being alive was a great surprise.

Thoradolosaur: Hey guys! We’ve got a major event in an hour! Prepare yourselves! looks at the statues of the fallen Thanks guys.

Pterovexus: What ya guys waiting for? The king has an event! Come on get in line! I heard there’s delicious food cooked by utahsinoraptor. Did you know he’s a good chef?

Thoradolosaur: I didn’t. I knew he was a great spy, but cook? The dudes got talent!

Ardentismaxima: Lets head over.

And so everyone is there. Alloraptor and testacornibus are the only ones not here.

Erlidominus: Attention everyone! You’ve all come. Great! So you guys. We’re all here! Hooray! Before you guys help yourself to fun, I need to do things. Indominus Rex, it’s your queue.

Indominus Rex: Thank you, so you see… every citizen who fought against Draco will be given an award! As I call, a medal of honour. So, let’s start. Quetzorion!

Quetzorion: steps up Thanks.

Indominus Rex: Pterovexus!

Insert Indominus Rex awarding medals out. Let’s skip until the final one, shall we?

Indominus Rex: And finally… indoraptor. Hey indoraptor?

Trykosaurus: Indoraptor… oh hold on guys I’ll get him… walks to the statues Indoraptor your needed on stage!

Indoraptor: Ahh sorry… walks

Indominus Rex: Brother. For not only fighting against Draco, but also being the one to take him out, and also being vital in exposing uterinex, I give you the highest honour I can bestow… only 2 of these have ever been awarded ever. I give you, the medal of the world itself. hands him a medal which looks like earth

Indoraptor: Thank you.

Indominus Rex: And when I die, or step down, you will take over my place as king.

Erlidominus: I agree. You deserve it! hugs indoraptor

Magnapyritor: Three cheers for indoraptor!

Everyone cheers

Quetzorion: So thyla, what was this all like?

Thylacotator: Ahhh it was a ride for sure. But an important one. We saved everyone, of course with help from the great heroes.

Phorusaura: Oh we’re part of them now! Let’s acknowledge that!

Quetzorion: I wonder how alloraptors doing… and testacornibus.

Monomimus: I cant believe it… I got over my own fears. I avenged dracoceratosaurus.

Pterovexus: Yea, I’m proud of you. You see, this is all incredible. Now wanna race?

Monomimus: You bet!

Utahsinoraptor: More food ready! And one at a time please…

Thoradolosaur: Oh boy…

Trykosaurus: Hey Thor don’t forget! I challenge you to an eating contest!

Thoradolosaur: I accept!

They begin having an eating contest

Magnapyritor: This ones gonna be good!

Stygidaryx: It feels good to have nobody on the wanted list…

Monolorhino: I am so glad I didn’t arrest indoraptor… or monostegotops.

Monostegotops: burning lots of old papers Hey guys I’m just making a bonfire of stuff I did in the past. Criminal records and stuff.

Smilonemys: Make sure it doesn’t spread!

Mammotherium: It’s all under control don’t worry…

Grypolyth: Whew… finally I have my freedom in a proper place again!

Purutaurus: This disguise needs to go in the museum. Seriously magna, it deserves to go in.

Magnapyritor: I agree!

Trykosaurus: Haha I win!

Thoradolosaur: Well good one!

Pterovexus: HAAAAAAAAAAA LOOOOSEEEERRR!

Thoradolosaur: Shut up vexus.

Trykosaurus: I’ll see how indoraptors doing…

Indoraptor: sitting on his own on top of a house Oh hey trykosaurus.

Trykosaurus: Wow… look how far you’ve come… you went from saving scraps to saving the entire world.

Indoraptor: Yea I know… Thanks for supporting me through till the end. It means a lot. I’ve been doubted a lot. But in the end, I reached the top. Started from the bottom, now I’m here.

Trykosaurus: You know… in thousands of years, everyone will be talking about everyone, especially you. They’ll make books, games, movies, someone will even make a forum story about this!

Indoraptor: I see… well it’s good to know… Hey trykosaurus… truth or dare?

Trykosaurus: Dare!

Indoraptor: Ok! I dare you to go into the sunken shipwreck where procerathomimus drowned and bring it to town!

And so, everyone is now at peace. With dracoceratops gone, nobody has to worry. I’d say they all lived happily ever after, but that would be too generic. So instead I’ll just say that the rest of their lives were peaceful. An incredible reward.

Credits:

Indoraptor
Trykosaurus
Thoradolosaur
Magnapyritor
Pterovexus
Monomimus
Tragodistis
Utahsinoraptor
Spinotasuchus
Erlidominus
Indominus Rex
Spinotasuchus
Stygidaryx
Monolorhino
Monostegotops
Pyrritator
Dimodactylus
Suchotator
Thylacotator
Quetzorion
Pteraquetzal
Geminititan
Ardontosaurus
Ardentismaxima
Diloracherius
Mammotherium
Smilonemys
Grypolyth
Entelolania
Purutaurus
Phorusaura
Testacornibus
Alloraptor
Hadros Lux
Mosasaurus

Dracoceratops
Procerathomimus
Spinoconstrictor
Mortem Rex
Diorajasaur
Utarinex (special thanks for narrating the opening, but don’t lie again.)
Majundasuchus
Einiasuchus
Entelomoth
Gigaspikasaur
Erlikospyx
Spinonyx
Indominus Rex Gen2
Indoraptor Gen2
Poukaidei
and finally a whole lot of Dracorex.

Post credit scene!

Alloraptor: So testa… you sure?

Testacornibus: Yes. We must.

They enter a familiar cave

Alloraptor: Yo does hadros lux live here?

Hadros Lux: yes… please don’t say I need to awaken… I’m still healing.

Testacornibus: No you Dont. You may rest. Dracoceratops was defeated by indoraptor. And everyone else who’s evil died.

Hadros Lux: Ahhh… I had high hopes for indoraptor… glad I wasn’t fooling myself…

Alloraptor: Hey that sounds like the end!

Hadros Lux: Ill decide when this story ends… 5 second wait Ok it’s the end.

The End!

7 Likes

Whew this entire story was a long one… yo if I missed anyone in the credits tell me.

1 Like

Special mentions: Dracoceratosaurus, Carnotarkus and Grylenken. Thanks for getting mentioned but not appearing.

1 Like
  1. credits have no mosa
  2. @JurassicWolf, can i make a spinoff of the story?
2 Likes

A cool plot would be if jw indominus Rex came back and took power cuz she was way more powerful than any character in this story or game for that matter

1 Like

By far one of the best story franchises ever

2 Likes

Can I also make a Spin-off story. I wanted to do one about the Purutaurus.

2 Likes

And thus ends the great adventure.

Warning, new challenger

Ceramagnus has joined the battle

Coming… never!

Maybe.

4 Likes

I was thinking of adding Ceramagnus to my Spin-off idea

2 Likes

Wait I just realized. Utarinex was evil because he had some Draco DNA in him and was like a cousin or something

2 Likes

You guys can make spinoffs if you like! And if I like them good enough, I’ll make them canon. (And if they fit into the story)

3 Likes

I’m assuming I can’t write how Utahsinoraptor got a missile launcher

3 Likes

I’m thinking of writing the story of the original story of dracoceratops. That okay?

2 Likes

I just created my first part of my spin-off:

https://forum.ludia.com/t/jwa-storys-the-purutaurus-part-1-the-tale-of-a-young-lord/157902/2

3 Likes

Basic answer: He bought it

Good answer: Utahsinoraptor is super cool and just has too many convenient tools all the time

2 Likes

So serious question. Could we get a map?

1 Like

shrug emote

1 Like

I mean, it’s your universe

1 Like

I kinda suck at drawing so I’m unsure if I could do a map or not

1 Like

It’s doesn’t have to look good, just convey what’s where

1 Like