[JWA Story 4] Part 2: The Tyrant

Dracoceratops: comes out with crown Aha! I’m your king!

The citizens either mostly silent, but a few boo

Dracoceratops: *gets furious and grabs the boo-ers, and kills them in front of everyone! I AM THE KING! KING! KING! Indomimus Rex is dead! And indoraptor and erlidom are missing! This leaves ME! Now… KNEEL!!!

everyone kneels out of fear

Draoceratops: good… now the rules are explains so many ridiculous rules and any rule breakers will be thrown in the dungeons at best, or at worst… executed! goes into palace I can’t believe my lie about indomimus rex worked!

Meanwhile with our heroes

Indoraptor: We’ve been going for miles… help… anyone?

They all see a deer in front of them

Monostegotops: Hello?

Testacornibus: Hello… you see… I know you guys are heroes who need help. No worries… I can teach you everything you need to.

Pterovexus: I’m testing you! Who’s our enemy?

Testacornibus: Dracoceratops… a tyrant who relies on boosts…

Monomimus: How can you help?

Testacornibus: No worries. Let me show you our hiding spot.

Ardentismaxima: chilling oh hey you guys!

Tragodistis: What will we be taught?

Testacornibus: All sorts of abilities… I’ll make you live up to the best of your ability… and maybe there is a way to extract the boosts…

Thoradolosaur: That’s impossible!

Indoraptor: I don’t think so.

Testacornibus: Indoraptor is right… For them to be removed… dracoceratops has to use them past their full potential… then after a while, they will slowly seep out… and that is when you grab them.

Ardentismaxima: Id personally love to kill him as soon as. He killed diloracherius infront of everyone. And spinotasuchus as well…

Utahsinoraptor: Know what, teach me some abilities to make me stay hidden… maybe cloak?

Testacornibus: You are rather cunning… but you cannot learn cloak. But… you can learn evasive impact to stay hidden…

Utahsinoraptor: Only works when you attack…

Testacornibus: Attack the ground.

Erlidominus: Utahsinoraptor is a great spy and jail breaker. He could see anything that goes on.

Trykosaurus: I hope everyone in town is ok…

Their not ok. There’s so many strict rules, unfairness… and it’s all a nightmare

Diorajasaur: Go on! Do your work! You work for us or die!

Citizens: doing too much work* Were tired…

Procerathomimus: No excuse.

Somewhere else

Citizen 1: I hate dracoceratops…

Citizen 2: Why can’t he die…

Spinoconstrictor: grabs them both Draco!!! They insulted you.

Dracoceratops: gets angry OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Spinoconstrictor: Yes sir…

Another place

Thylacotator: Zorion… you ever think they’ll be back?

Quetzorion: I hope so… Draco killed pteraquetzal… in front of my eyes!

Thylacotator: I found out suchotator died… and what’s sad is Draco banned funerals.

Quetzorion: whispers how evil…

Phorusaura: Hey you two need help? Stay hidden. I’m an escaped prisoner.

2 Likes

you could just refund the boosts, you’ll get like half of them but the other half will be gone and no one will have them

Tattletale

1 Like

Draco is a complete megalomaniac

1 Like

After the story is done there has to be a prequel

Part 3 I’ll do soon. Either tonight or tomorrow.

Writing it now.