[JWA Story extra] Indoms and Incubators:The quest for the Missile Launcher part 2

Utahsinoraptor: After going into the Mountains you all see a chest just sitting there, it looks booby trap
Indoraptor: I take the chest
Utahsinoraptor: As you take the chest you feel a cut on the side of your cheek, rolls take 1400 damage
Indoraptor: ow, somethings in here with us and I don’t like it
Indominus Rex: Maybe be a bit more careful as we move on
Erlidominus: Can I see the creature?
Utahsinoraptor: You don’t see it
Indominus rex: oh so it can do one of these
Indominus rex and erlidominus both cloak
Indoraptor: … what’s in the chest
Utahsinoraptor: you find 10 armor boosts…
Indoraptor: hey erlidominus, indominus rex take some of these armor boosts
Everyone gains 15% armor while indorapotr has 20% armor
Utahsinoraptor: …However you are caught by surprise by a carbonemy with a lot of attack boosts, you can assume that this is the guard that stands between you and the missile launcher
Indoraptor: well lets attack it. I use cunning strike to reduce it’s damage rolls take 1150 damage
Utahsinoraptor:pulls out calculator okay so that would be 460 damage due to armor
Erlidominus: I use my lesser group heal since Indoraptor took some damage and Indominus rex isn’t fully healed so they heal by 1000
Utahsinoraptor: Carbonemys uses superior vulnerability on Erlidominus rolls take 1400 and you’re vulnerable
Indominus rex: I use Definite rampage on it rolls 3400 defense shattering damage
Utahsinoraptor: it’s still alive
Indoraptor: I finish it off with an armor piercing impact rolls take 1600 damage
Utahsinoraptor: it falls down defeated and you guys can have a stat boosts aswell as you last ability
Chracter sheets:
Indoraptor
20%
5%
Cunning strike
Armor piercing impact
Instant distraction
New Distracting rampage
Erlidominus
15%
5%
Resilient strike
Lesser group heal
armor piercing counter
New Group ferocity strike
Indominus rex
15%
30%
Roar
Definite rampage
Fierce impact
New Gashing wound

1 Like

If utah is narrator then how does he get the missile launcher?

I’m pretty sure it was because he was super cool and had convenient tools around him