Ludia Forums

Jwa videos on you tube

Hey everyone so if anyone has video they record of playing jwa post back your user name so we can watch mine is molly shy or girl gamer jwa

1 Like

I post videos almost every day on my channel

2 Likes

Hey bud … had a question:
What app/program do you use to record your gameplay? I don’t have as many fancy dinos as you or other people who regularly post but it seems like a fun thing to try out

I use the youtube gaming app for recording. I have a few issues with it but my choices are limited with my phone. It works good though.

1 Like

I’d watch your vids if you made a channel and posted them

1 Like

i wouldn’t use the regular mobizen app, but mobizen makes one specifically for LG phones and another for samsung phones that each record internal audio. if you have an LG or samsung, you could try them.

1 Like

Haha thanks man! I’ll have to try the app out for sure then

1 Like

iPhone X :grimacing::grimacing:

dont iphones have built in screen recorders?
and mobizen might have one for iphone. basically anything that records internal audio or they will sound terrible.

elgato HD 60 capture card is the best i think. not free though. like $150

1 Like

unless you want it to sounds like carl :joy:

Yeah the elgato is pretty good, I use it for cod. Works like a charm :wink:

I’ll have to check that out. I have an LG because I cheaped out when I bought this phone. Then I can finally just use the in-game audio instead of music. The audio gets screwy on my recordings, but it’s also just the audio from the mic so it’s not even good quality.

Haha, I honestly have no idea. I just got this phone last week :joy:
My last phones screen for messed up the morning that the tournament ended

I still need to sort through the features

I have just started a new channel myself so here is the link!
Episode #2 is being recorded and ive got an Indoraptor special coming soon!

3 Likes

Also im pretty sure all iPhones and iPad have built in screen recording and also if you hold your finger on the record button it will give you the option to also record sound from your phones mic, thats all I use and then edit the videos on my Mac with iMovie.

Simple!

Edit: Oh and im using an old iPhone 5s and iPad mini 2 so, newer phones will be even better if mine can do it! I don’t upload normally in 720p though because my connection is too bad for it and it will take forever!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up bud! Okay that should make this a lot easier then :movie_camera:

1 Like

On some iPhones it might not show up by default (the record screen button) and you might need to follow some instructions on Google of how to make it show up, its really simple…I had to do it! But maybe newer phones show up by default, not sure!

All the best and good luck with the videos in the future, looking forward to watching them and stealing…err I mean borrowing content ideas hahaha :hugs:

1 Like

What!!!
I Just got it working … that was super easy!!

Thanks a ton!
Haha, I literally had no clue about this :joy::sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

A lot of people don’t which is why they go installing all these other screen recording apps and im like “WHY, you have an iDevice” lol! And you won’t need to worry about too much extra latency or nothing because its a phone feature not a resource hogging app!

1 Like

This is super convenient… haha thanks again. I’ll defiinitely be taking vids now
#rollcameras

3 Likes