Ludia Forums

JWAELITE Alliance looking for active players

To Join the alliance:
Contact
Hawk5644#9987 or HILoKai#8917
On Discord

1 Like

Can I join if I am active player at level 15?

1 Like

Spino3322, You are welcome to join our alliance, can you please contact Hawk5644#9987 or HILoKai#8917 in discord…

@spino3322 has found an alliance :smiley:

Hello Everyone!

JWAELITE is a cool, active and relaxed alliance and we are looking for active players! What we have to offer:

• Active, cool alliance which loves to play this game!
  • We will help you beat every Raid Boss! Beat Magnus and Lux with a lvl 15 irritator, Morty with a lvl 10 Marsupial Lion and Gorgotrebax with a lvl 20 Skoola!!
  • At least Tier 8 in tourneys
  • At least 8/8 on weekly missions
  • 2 Lvl 20 Sanctuaries
  • We take care of each other and especially our junior members
  • We are active on discord
  • We have a healthy density of senior players to guide each one of you with strategy and team building guidance!

What we expect :

• Be respectful and polite, as this is a family friendly alliance
  • 10 Takedowns in tourneys is mandatory
  • Be active on the game, uninformed long periods of inactivity is not acceptable
  • Respect sanctuary rules
  • Discord is mandatory. We dont expect you to be very active on discord, but light presence is at least expected. Also raids are better coordinated over discord
  • Contribute to missions as best as you can, no pressure
  • Enjoy the game!!

Contact Hawk5644#9987 , HiLoKai#8917 or lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067 on Discord if interested!

Thanks!!!
lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067

Guys, we have only 2 spots open now!! If you are an active player and are looking for a cool, relaxed alliance, that can help you along the way and help you beat ALL RAID BOSSES with mid tier dinos, look no further!!! Reach out to us on the contact details mentioned in the post.

Hurry!!

I am interested in joining. Can I?

Please contact Hawk5644#9987 , HiLoKai#8917 or lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067 in discord

I’m also looking for an alliance …I’m active and a strong player

Hey Siddarth ! Please contact Hawk5644#9987 , HiLoKai#8917 or lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067 in discord

Hey Everyone!!

We have a spot open so if you are looking for a really cool, active and helpful alliance, which can help you up your game and help you beat each and every raid boss get in touch with us… all details are available in the thread above!

Please contact Hawk5644#9987 , HiLoKai#8917 or lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067 in discord

Hey Everyone!!

We have a couple of spots open so if you are looking for a really cool, active and helpful alliance, which can help you up your game and help you beat each and every raid boss get in touch with us… all details are available in the thread above!

Please contact lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067,Hawk5644#9987 or HiLoKai#8917 in discord

Hey Everyone,

We have a few spots open!! So if you are looking for a really cool, active and helpful alliance, which can help you up your game and help you beat each and every raid boss get in touch with us… all details are available in the thread above!

Please contact lordofgamers2528(JWA Elite)#3067,Hawk5644#9987 or HiLoKai#8917 in discord